Chapter 25

Retsu as tipsy that he is drove home with you in the car. You smiled all the way home and giving giggles so here and there. Retsu smirked enjoying how cute your giggles sound. Retsu held your thigh while driving because why not and in any case the slit of your dress revealed that whole plump thigh.

Retsu drove so fast that you felt butterflies in your tummy. "Woah Retsu".
" Sorry but this car needs to speed up a little bit". You enjoyed how Retsu raced on the road it was just somehow attractive. It made you gittery. Enjoy the light of the road. It was nice.

Arriving at Retsu's house you two sat in the car for awhile. " Thank you Retsu for everything I really enjoyed it... A lot".
You looked at him and Retsu held your hand in his with a grip. Retsu eyes traveled from your chest up your eyes. " You deserved it".
You felt so nervous and shy because Retsu's eyes is scanning your every move and part of your body. Retsu helped you out the car and I'm telling y'all Y/N was a blushing mess. Retsu held her hand gently.

Y/N walked a bit sloppy because she's tipsy but Restu tipsy feeling went away I mean Retsu drinks and he's a heavyweight. You on the other hand hates alcohol but somehow drank ' a little ' and got tipsy. Heading inside he sat you down in the living room. Retsu got two glasses of fresh cold water. "here". You took the glass with heavy eyes. "Thanks". You mumbled. Rest could see that you're really tired and a bit out of hand. Luckily it's Friday.

( I lost count of the days sorry :-/)

" Why don't you take warm shower and sleep". You agreed and stood up. "Yeah that sounds more... More urhm". Retsu took your arm again and helped you walk the stairs. " much more better". You hummed with a nod. In Retsus room he took a shirt and some sweat pants for you to dress in after your shower. "Here take these I'll go fetch you some towels because my towels isn't fresh".

Retsu's towels are not fresh for Y/N WTF.

" Sure". You went in the bathroom and saw how huge and clean it is. The huge bath and shower. The bathroom is so white it could hurt your eyes hence the view from outside is nice. Retsu came back and placed the towels on the sink table. "Here I'll be waiting downstairs". Before he could leave you called bim. "Wait...". Retsu was concerned and turned around. He saw your cheeks get pink and wondered.

" urm may you please unzip.... My urm my dress please". Retsu gazed at you for a few seconds but nodded. You turned your back to him. He gently unzipped your dress and it almost slipped down so you cupped your breasts to keep it up:) so Retsu felt awkward and his ears began to burn red. " Thank you". You said softly. He was amazed by your broad back yet looking very soft.
He then left quickly.
.
.
.
.

After using Retsu soap and whatever products Y/N liked to see he is very clean like a clean boy vibe. He has so many products especially for his hair, facial skin includind his body. You used his body wash that smelled like a mint vanilla scent. Then there was body lotion that smelled like real alcoholic, cologne, musky, lavender smell.
" woah that smells strong". So she just left it.

Though her hair got a bit wet and now her hair got ( frizzy / curly / wavy / defined wavy). Dressing the clothes she was given still wear the same bra though. The sweat pants was kinda tight. It didn't sit like a sweat pant it fits like tights. Anyways she didn't mind so she was a bit thirsty before going to the kitchen she bumbed into Retsu and unfortunately she fell on top of him.
" Ouch" her face into his chest. At that moment she lifted her head with the support of her hands on his chest. " oh sorry I didn't look where I was going".
Retsu admired her in thus state for some reason.
.
.
.
.
" I think I'm tired I'm going to bed". Retsu said. Without knowing he walked to his room noticing you followed him in his room. " aren't you ganna sleep". You stood there like some child hands behind your back. " Yes".
" then maybe you can sleep in the quest room its by the second floor".

" I know".

" then go".

" I can't".

" why"?

You exhaled and sighed. "Well this is a huge mansion with 2 people and others like 8 bedrooms".

He cocked his eyebrow. " so"?

" so it's a lot and a little bit".

"......".

" it's dark and lonely it's creepy I'm not sleeping by the second floor all alone".

Retsu smirked. " oh I see.... You are scared. It makes sense though. You can sleep here I'll sleep on the couch".

You jump in his nice, fluffy, soft, grey, thick, warm sheets on his huge king size bed. Snuggling in the covers inhaling his scent. Retsu laughed and made him comfy on the sofa. After a while you keep hearing how Retsu is shuffling around trying to be comfy to sleep. Till you got annoyed you called out to him.

" Retsu are you sure you can sleep there"?

" yeah".

" No you've been moving a lot for the past 10mins".

" it's okay".

" you are so cramped up there. Come here sleep next to me".

Retsu couldn't believe his ears. He stared at you thinking what would or will happen if this or that happens. " Or else I'm dragging you here".

" okay fine".

He took his pillow and left his blanket. He went under the covers making sure he doesn't touch you. After settling in 30mins went by. " Y/N"?

" yeah".

" Can you sleep".

" No I mean... Maybe".

You heard shuffling and Retsu told you to turn to look at him. At this moment your heart was racing out the door. So you did but when you did your heart struck a shock.
Seeing how attractive Retsu actually is seeing him so close. His thick eyebrows and perfect nose with nice rosey lips. His hunter eyes is appealing with his long eyelashes. After the gaze you two giggled together.
" you're so observant". Retsu teases. " am I".

" Yeah".

" well you're too shy I see". You teased back.

" oh no I'm not shy at all".

" really". You smirked.

" yes I mean not 1 woman made me blush".
You laughed because you caught him flustered many times before and you made him feel so. " You know Retsu". Retsu looked serious because he's listening to you.
" Retsu I hope you know that you're the only one who changed my whole life".

" did I"?

" mh-hm".

The two of you stared into each other's eyes. The chemistry is building up. Retsu slightly slides his fingers across your face to push the hair behind your ear. When the two faces connected Retsu's lips were on yours. Getting closer he placed his hand on your face and your hand was on his chest. The kiss was growing hotter and rough. Somehow you were on top of him. You cupped his face while feeling his arms snake around your plump waist. Retsu's lips moved down to your jaw and collar bone.
After you slightly moaned Retsu stopped and blushed. You looked at him surprised.
" sorry". You whispered. " Let's sleep".
It left you two in a chuckling moment.
.
.
.
.
.
After the two love birds fell asleep. They were curled up like a ball. Retsu's arms gripped Y/N soft middle while her head on on his chest. Retsu's chin was on her head and Y/Ns plush, thick soft, heavy thigh was placed on top Retsu's. All comfortable.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

SORRY FOR MISTAKES.

HOPE. YOU ENJOYED

IT WASN'T MUCH BUT YEAH....

LOVE Y'ALL
🌹🥰🥰🥰🌹