Chapter 22

The morning has risen. Y/N was up early. She ate breakfast and gave Keiko a call.
" Morning Keiko, I'll be at work today".

You wore the usual jeans and a fitted tshirt.
Heading to work it was very clean and organized just the way you left it.
" Wow Keiko this is amazing you really worked hard". Keiko smiled. " Yes I did I'm making sure the restaurant is good because without it I don't get paid". You chuckled.
Keiko is just a money person.

As the 2 hours go by a few customers come in. You were checking up on the bills and appointments. Apparently there was a birthday party. Keiko said it was for a sweet 16. The girl enjoyed her bday with decorations, cake, friends and a party.

Well as long it was good then it's okay. After the check ups you received a call.
" Good morning Y/N your dress all ready for tomorrow".

You smiled. " Morning Retsu, thank you so much". Retsu sighed he sounded a bit serious though.

"Retsu are you okay".

" yeah I'm fine. Let's have a meet up at my house". You frowned a bit because Retsu is having a harsh time.

" Wait... No let's make it at my house. Please". You begged

Retsu sighed that you heard wind through your phone. " sure fine.... I'll be there at 3pm".

" YESSS". You whispered but Retsu still heard you. You hear Retsu giggle a but which made you happy.

" alright then Retsu byeee".

"Bye". What a dry ass mf.

You chuckled.

Retsu's POV:

getting ready for the day I'm still  off of work luckily I don't have podcasts or interviews until the hall of fame.

Drinking my cup of tea and having breakfast I heard a doorbell. It's strange.
I opened it to be met with Eiko. Fucking bitch.

Eiko looked furious yet with a sadistic smirk. Retsu wished he can kill her.

"Hii Retsu dear".She just barged in my house and sat down. The nerve.

" So I guess you didn't choose me for the hall of fame". I didn't answer her

" Retsu let me tell you one thing. You're mine. If I can't have you then the bitch you fuck with will be fucked by me. You won't see her again". She smirked

She stood up walking around the house like she owns my shit " If you get humiliated or embarrassed by that pig bitch just remember I was always available".

" I would get embarrassed by walking with a stone hearted, cigarette smelling unhealthy bitch". I mentioned with a neutral attitude. She got angry and made her hands into fists.
" I'm not unhealthy. That fat pig filled with oil is unhealthy".

Retsu laughed at how pathetic Eiko was. So he was just trying to match her energy.

" I don't know about that Y/N just has more meat and unfortunately for you with your weak ass can't even carry a 5litre bottle".

" Retsu I will fucking get you". She slapped me. Pushed me and yet spat on my floor.
She took her heel shoe off that cost thousands of dollars that weighs only God knows and threw it at my front screenwindow of my car.

" You bitch get your whore ass out of here".
She drove away yet damaging my fountain and my small garden. Stupid bitch is acting childish.

Just like that Retsu's day is ruined.
.
.
.
Y/N made the best Alfredo past food. With a bottle if wine and maybe coffee. For dessert was the  special chocolate chip ice-cream with cookies in it. She smiled setting the table up. The beautiful shiny sliver utensils and the black plates. It was formal and neat it wasn't Romantic as much as she wanted to do so. Hearing the door bell. Hearing the door bells she walked to her door and opened. " Hey Retsu. It's good seeing you".
" Afternoon Y/N". She saw the anger in his eyes. Allowing him to walk in his eyes looked amazed at how white and clean your house is. It's not big but also not small. Definitely Retsu earned way more than you.

" Your house us totally different to mine". She chuckled." of course I what to see the dirt and a bright house give bright energy". Rest had a small smile. Sitting down Y/N brought the big bowl food and dished some in his plate. How wife material. Retsu smelled the delicious chicken and thyme. She smiled how Restu is like in heaven.

Digging in you ate and hummed. " wow this is really good I waited a while 2 hrs for you to eat together".

" I guess the wait is worth it".

"hmmhhm". She hummed in agreement. Until it was silent" Retsu is something the matter "?

Retsu looked at her with a jot. He continued eating bit givinf an answer." Retsu"?
" I dint want to talk about her". He raised his voice. She already knew. " oh... Well whatever she did. It's probably childish".
.
.

After eating. It was dessert. Seeing how Restu eyes was filled with sparkles like he's kid you scooped two big balls for yourself and him. It's homemade so it's definitely delicious. Taking the first bite you two hummed together at the same time. You two laughed. When you heard Restu laughed out loud for the first time your face was pink. Restu ears were red of embarrassment. " I love making ice cream it's really nice and satisfying".

" for now this is my favorite".
.
.
.
After the lunch you gave Retsu a tour around your house. He smiled at how organized you are and the house smells amazing. Seeing your house Retsu knows your personality even your room. It was Cute there were some plushies as well. Balcony a small sofa. Finally done you two sat together watching a movie.
" Y/N Tomorrow I will pick you up at 7pm the hall of fame starts at 6pm".

" Okay... Sure".

" get ready however you wanna look in that dress and comfortable". What he said shocked you because you don't really go all out. " You sure Retsu".

He looked his side. " yeah I trust you". You two shared a smile. As you two got into to deep with this movie. You leaned on his shoulder and Retsu slowly sneaked his hand up on your plush thigh. Hearing his breathing is calming. The smell of cologne is killing you. Hearing his giggles is like music.
Same with Retsu. He couldn't wait to take you all in.

===========

Sorry this was kinda boring

SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE FAMILY WAS ON MY ASS THIS WHILE HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

Enjoy 2024 make it your year and trust the Lord where he guide you to your goals.

Enjoy school and don't lack.

love you

LOVE YOURSELF 💖😭💋💗💮🌸
BYE <3