Chapter 6

Hey guys just to let you know that this book is interesting not ganna lie.
And I edited this picture for the thick/chubby girls. BTW this fanart don't belong to me.

I don't own. It I just edited. We all know how the original look like. Also sorry for using it. Credits on artist.

Let's begin

:)

Y/N woke up and the first thing she did was stare at the card. " Morning...".
That's weird why did she greet the card. Oh wait she was thinking of Retsu.

She looked at her phone seeing it's 9am.
"Oh shit I'm late for work".

You quickly got up. Hopping to the toilet. You took a shower. Brushed your teeth. Brushed your hair in a neat hairstyle.

She was ready clean and stood confident in the mirror. "let's goo... I don't think it will be busy today though... But I have to go".

.
.
.
.

Retsu POV:

It is a Monday morning weekend is over.
I need to practice wrestling and boxing for my MMA match on Wednesday.

Unfortunately I have Alot on my back. I still got documents to sign lucky it's just 24 and not a whole 120.

Retsu sat in his office miserable with a cup of coffee. Sitting in silence. Where the city view is behind his back.

" lucky my work day ends at 1pm I can eat lunch at Y/Ns". I started signing and realized I was smiling because of thinking of her. I shook my head to focus.

Retsu finally finished. Before leaving work he had a small meeting about the project the managers need to complete. It was successfully approved.

Retsu drove and his phone rang. "Hello Retsu.....".

My face immediately fell like a droopy slob. Eiko called me. " Hii Retsu dear I need to go home first I have something for you".

I clicked my Indicater up to turn right focusing on the road instead of her shit.
"psshh whatever I'm on my way".

Eiko is so annoying what does she have for me now.

Retsu parked his car on his porch seeing Eiko by his front door. Holding a box. With a big smile on her face.

I stepped out getting my keys. When I stood by the door to unlock it. Eiko hugged me so tight and acted so gittery around me agghh.

Inside she placed it on the living room table." here open it". I opened it with purple cupcakes saying 'I luv you buddy' with purple MMA gloves.

Retsu was not happy. He's more disgusted.

I can't believe she got me this shit. She keeps thinking I like her. And surprising me will make her like her more.
"thanks". I walked away to get my wallet I forgot she followed me upstairs and down again. "okay Eiko what do you want".

"where's my hug". She pouted
" no I have work I had a long day.. I'm going to have lunch soon".

Eiko face looked like she smelled shit.
"you ganna eat at that restaurant again... Don't make me laugh".

I frowned at her while checking my wallet.
"yeah whether you like it or not".

I moved to walk out. "come on get out I have things to do". She grabbed my arm and turned me around. "Are you serious out of all the restaurants in Japan you go there by that pig".

I moved away and tried to walk but she pulled me into a kiss. Our lips connected but it was disgusting. I pushed her off and gave her a hard slap on the face.