𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙚𝙙...

just coming on here to talk about a few things.

one: in the future, ronal may be very aggravating. i promise you in canon she is not a bitch, i realize i made her out to be one and i deeply apologize for this since when i was writing this book, i didn't realize yet. so, she isn't really a bad person and if i ever come around to writing the sequel again, i will really show it. also, fei is slightly irritating apparently to a lot of readers in the beginning. she gets better. i swear.

also, neteyem and fei's build up to their relationship is kinda wonky and pretty fast. i didn't really intend for that to happen, i just knew i would get a bunch of ppl screaming in the comments if i made them finally happen and i was a greedy little bitch. i apologize for my behavior.

two: this book was made when i was running on straight acid (not literally tho). i would update like three times a day and each chapter got shorter as it went on. i also apologize for the decrease in quality because of the excitement i felt when i was getting so much attention for this book. also, there are some plot holes, beware. in the scene between ao'nung and the bullies, i say most of what the other bullies say are rotxo.

news flash: they aren't rotxo, but also two completely separate people. also, in one scene, i say jake and neytiri mated under the tree of souls.

another news flash: they didn't. it was under the tree of voices and it would be really weird to have alien sex in front of eywa. gross.

three: there are a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes. i guarantee you these were not on purpose. when i type on my laptop the words get jumbled and since it's on wattpad and not google docs, it doesn't tell me when that happens. when you encounter these mistakes, just read past them. i don't plan to edit them because i'm incredibly busy. like most people in the world, i have a life. i plan to live it.

also, some stuff is made up and not canon to na'vi culture. sorry, but this was when i had jet fuel running through my veins. i didn't care every second about accuracy but i should have cared more. again, sorry.

four: if you liked this book a lot, i encourage you to read my other avatar fics or just my other fics themselves. it's almost like it's by the same author with better quality and longer chapters.

five: y'all, i'm begging, please don't say mean shit in the comments about me or to other people. unlike when this book was still being updated and its fame peaked, i don't read many of the comments but other ppl probably do. i don't care or even know what y'all say here, but just keep it to yourself for the sake of other ppl too.

six: enjoy the show of the it couple known as fei'uey and neteyam.

also when i published this book i completely forgot to give credit to james cameron and the corporations who made and own avatar, none of the franchise and ideas belong to me, i only own fei.

you are also responsible for your own media consumption. i have no part in what you do and don't read, but beware for swearing, light sexual moments, implications of furry porn, and a very bad interpretation of ronal.

ok now you can read this poor excuse of a fic i'm done.

LOVE YOU ALL MWAH <33