𝖔𝖓𝖊

𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐨

𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐨. As the baby coos, Shaera rock the baby in her arms as Shaera's father sat by her bed admiring the two.  Her father had a big smile, a smile that brought joy to Shaera Targaryen. Yet she didn't just feel joy for her father's smile, she just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl name Visenya.

The midwifes rush around cleaning towels, putting away sheets, and wiping sweat off of Shaera's face. As Shaera sat with her child, Rhaenyra, Shaera's older sister, rush into the chambers. As soon as Rhaenyra caught sight of her sister with her child, she began to smile.
Rhaenyra walk towards her sister and father and sat on the bed. Rhaenyra watch the baby in her sisters arms. The child had the exact facial features as her father, yet she still look like her mother.

"May I ?" Rhaenyra ask.

Shaera nodded and gently put Visenya in her aunts arms. Rhaenyra look down at the infant with a cheeky smile. The king look at both of his daughters with a happy expression. His eldest daughter was currently pregnant with a child and his second daughter just had her baby girl.He had never thought in a million years would he's two children have their own child to care for.

"She's lovely." Rhaenyra said. "What's her name?" Rhaenyra ask her sister. Shaera hesitated for a moment and so did her father. Rhaenyra look at the two with an unreadable expression. "What?" Rhaenyra ask. Shaera clear her throat and look at her older sister, "Her name is Visenya." Shaera said, waiting for her sisters reaction. Rhaenyra just smile. She look down at the child in her arms and kiss Visenya's head.

Rhaenrya put the baby back into the mothers arms. Just as Rhaenrya was about to leave the chambers, Aerion Targaryen throw the doors of the chamber open. A sigh of relief left the mouth of the father of Visenya. "Is the babe alright?" Aerion ask as he rush to his wife. "Yes, she is alright and healthy." Shaera answered her husband.

Aerion kiss his wife's head and look down at his child. The babe open her eyes and smile at her father. Aerion smile back at his daughter. "Here," Shaera place Visenya in her father's arms. Aerion rock the baby in his arms. "Beautiful," he muttered, "did you chose a name yet?" Aerion ask. "Her name is Visenya, Visenya Targaryen." The king responded to Aerion.

Aerion cheeks hurt of how much he was smiling.

One of the midwife's walk towards Rhaenrya, "Shall I call upon prince Jacaerys?" The midwife ask, "Oh, yes please." Rhaenrya said.
"Have you pick out an egg yet?" Aerion ask his lady wife. "Yes a black egg, beautiful." Shaera said as she rub her stomach. A moment later, prince Jacaerys made his way to his mothers side.

"Jacaerys met Visenya." Rhaenrya said as Jacaerys lean forward towards his uncles arms. Aerion lean a bit down so Jacaerys could see his cousin. "Where is your father Jace?" The king ask his grandson. "He's doing training in the courtyard." Jacaerys replies as he continues to look at his cousin, who smile up at him.

The babe had silver hair with purple eyes. The most beautiful features ever. "Visenya Targaryen, second of her name." Rhaenrya said as she look at the babe in her brother in law's arms.

" Rhaenrya said as she look at the babe in her brother in law's arms

A day after princess Visenya was born a prophecy was spoken of. A prophecy that would hunt Visenya Targaryen for the rest of her life. It would make her own family gossip about her. It would make everyone doubt her. It would make all of the other Targaryen's go mad. It would leave the silver hair family to question if she had gone mad or was it grief.

the daughter of the king shall give birth to a girl. a girl who will determine the fate of her family, and the fate of the kingdom.

≪ °❈° ≫