𝖘𝖎𝖝

Visenya sat with her aunt Helaena

Visenya sat with her aunt Helaena. Helaena's two child sat on the floor as one of the servants play with them. Helaena hum as Visenya sat and read a book that Lucerys had given her when his arrival at Kings Landing.

Visenya would come into Helaena's chambers when she felt alone. She had no one. Other then her mother who she loves dearly. Her father as well but they tend to not see from eye to eye.

Aerion and Visenya would either argue with each other or simply ignore one other. Over the years, Visenya had be come more independent as the years pass. Aerion was fine with his daughter being by herself anywhere. If he did try to be there for Visenya, her temper would take over and she would sometimes say hurtful things. So Aerion decided to let her be.

The only reason Visenya was so angered so easily was because she felt like she didn't belong. She knew every time she would pass by Queen Alicent or her uncles they would speak behind her back. They all would whisper about the prophecy that was spoken the day after Visenya was born.

Visenya couldn't help but feel helpless. It was very weak of her, but she try to keep her head up. It was the worse feeling when she would walk into a room, and everyone's eyes would be on her as she had her nose in the air. It was the only way to make herself seem some what confident. Thanks to her mother, she was able to brush off the comments so easily.  Her mother would always told her that she was better then to let all of those cruel words hurt her.

"Do you like green or red?" Helaena ask her niece. Visenya sigh. She flip a page of her book. "Red." Visenya said as she look over towards her aunt. Helaena smile at Visenya as she continued to work on her embroidery. It was designed as a black dragon with green eyes and red flames rising out of its mouth. It reminded Visenya of her own dragon.

"It's beautiful." Visenya commented. Helaena look up at Visenya and sigh dreamily. "Thank you niece." Helaena said as she hun lightly. It was a hum that puts Visenya's mind at ease.

Visenya felt the most comfortable with Helaena. Even though they didn't have much in common, they still understood each other. Visenya would sometime go to Helaena and just sit in her chambers and read. Or she would read to Helaena's children. Just being in Helaena's presence was such a joyful thing.

" 'Those whom grief shall bring pain and justice'. " Helaena seem to be in a trance. It was one of her prophecies. Visenya's eyes wonder to the black dragon. It's eyes were a light green with soft fabric. The red flames seem to eat at the parchment color like embroidery. Visenya's violet eyes were now fix on Helaena's hands moving to sew the fabric onto the embroidery. "Im sure whomever is feeling grief will." Visenya said as Helaena stop moving and stare at Visenya with a sympathy look.

" Visenya said as Helaena stop moving and stare at Visenya with a sympathy look