𝖙𝖜𝖔

𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐝

𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐝. Ser Criston and Ser Harwin Strong did training with Visenya's cousins and uncles. Her father sat down on a chair and drank wine out of his goblet. Visenya watch as Jacaerys try to knock Aegon down but failed horribly.

"Enjoying the wine ?" came a familiar voice.

"Wish it had more texture." Visenya's father said as Maekar, Visenya's uncles stood next to her. "Always the texture, huh?" Maekar said as he lace his fingers.

Ser Criston and Ser Harwin seem to be arguing about something, but Visenya couldn't tell why. All of sudden it had become physical. Ser Harwin punch Ser Criston and started to pound on him. Visenya gasp at the sudden attack. Maekar and Aerion shook their heads. "Say it again!" Ser Harwin yell as the guards pull him away from Ser Criston.

"I suppose they might send Ser Harwin away." Maekar said as his eyes never left the scene. "Why?" Visenya look up at her uncle. "Well, if anyone touch Ser Criston, they basically get punish." Uncle Maekar said as he look down at his niece. "Pathetic," Visenya said as her father chuckled, "I've seen real men take harder hits then Ser Criston." Said Visenya said as her uncle nodded as of agreeing with her.

Visenya sat on a rock outside of the dragon pit, waiting for her uncles and cousins to finish their lesson with their dragons

Visenya sat on a rock outside of the dragon pit, waiting for her uncles and cousins to finish their lesson with their dragons. She sat with a book in her lap. It was a gift from her uncle Maekar for her 7th name day. She loved to read. It relax her, yet it she would get tease for it.

Visenya let out a sigh as she flip a page. She chew her bottom lip as she read the ink words as the wind blew gently. The chilly air hit her cheeks and blew her silver hair away from her face.

She then heard footsteps coming out of the dragon pit. She already knew who it was so she close her book and got off the rock she was sitting on. Aegon, Aemond, Jacaerys, and Lucerys came into Visenya's vision. "Enjoy the lesson?" Visneya asks her uncles and cousins.

"It went just lovely, considering that everyone else has a dragon." Aemond said as Visenya sigh and held her book to her chest. "Well that's alright." Visenya's said as Aegon gently bump into her shoulder in a playful manner as he walk away. "I suppose." Aemond said as he gave Visenya a small smile before he follow his older brother.

"How about you two?" Visenya ask Jacaeys and Lucerys as they walk behind Aegon and Aemond. "It was very nice. I made Vermax put a goat on fire!" Jacaeys said as Lucerys walk close to Visenya. Visenya nodded and smile at Lucerys since he was staring at her with a huge grin.

Visenya sat across from her uncle at a table that was in his chambers as she flip through pages in a book

Visenya sat across from her uncle at a table that was in his chambers as she flip through pages in a book. Her uncle was currently writing a letter to someone. Visenya didn't know who, but she guess it was her aunt, considering that he visited her not to long ago. Yet Visenya would think why wasn't her uncle with his wife. It never made sense to Visenya

Visenya put the book on the table and study her uncle's face. Maekar held a quill as it scratch against the parchment. The wax was steamy and the stamp was ready. "Is it for my aunt?" Visenya ask her uncle. He look up at her with his head still down and his hand stop moving. "Would you like to know?" Maekar said with a grin. Visenya couldn't help but grin as well.

"And yes it is for your aunt." Maekar said as he went back to writing. "Could you tell her I said 'Hi'?" Visenya ask, "Of course little one." Maekar said as he quickly signed his name.

He then folded the paper and stamped it with the wax. "May you send this to Dragonstone?" Maekar said to one of his guards who bow his head and walk out of the room.

Maekar lean back in his seat.  Visenya look down at the table and fidget with her fingers. Maekar took notice of this and tilt his head. "What are you thinking about little one?" Maekar ask Visenya. Visenya shrug. " I don't know." She answer quietly.

"Well 'I don't know' really isn't an answer Visenya." Maekar smile at his niece.Visenya manages a smile and look at her fingers. "Why are you here and not with you wife, uncle?" Visenya ask

Maekar smile fade away. He was silent for a time. Visenya look up and look at her uncle. He had a sour expression. Visenya suddenly felt guilty for asking such a question. "Oh, I'm sorry uncle, I didn't to ask." Visenya apologized. Maekar shifted in his seat.

"No, no it's fine. I just prefer to not talk about her." Maekar said as he tap the table gently with his fingers. "But I must say you have good questions, but the answer are far mature for your being." Maekar said as Visenya nodded. Visenya got up from her seat and walk towards Maekar and gave him a huge.

≪ °❈° ≫