𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

Visenya walk into the dragon pit

Visenya walk into the dragon pit. She would go and pet her dragon just so she could get away from the castle and her uncles. Her mother and father decided that they would stay in Kings Landing as Rhaenyra would stay at Dragonstone.

After the incident that happened 13 years ago, Rhaenyra and her family went back to Dragonstone.  Visenya had beg her mother to let them move to Dragonstone as well, but Shaera had said no. Rhaenyra was of course fine with the idea of her niece living with her. Rhaenyra had brought up the topic and Shaera had said her final words, which was no. Again.

Visenya also haven't seen her cousins Balea and Rhaena. Their grandmother and grandsire went back to Driftmark. Lord Corlys had been at war recently meaning that Princess Rhaenys and her granddaughters are alone in Driftmark. That only did not happen after the funeral of Laena Velaryon, Laenor Velaryon had been murder. Yet all eyes fell upon Rhaenyra.

But Rhaenyra's plan was to "kill" Laenor and secretly marry Daemon. Which the word did get out that Princess Rhaenyra did indeed marry her uncle and had two more children.

So Visenya spend these 13 years trying to avoid her uncles and Queen Alicent. Not as much with Helaena who would let Visenya wonder in her chambers as she let insects crawl on her hands.

Visenya stroke Onyx's nose. Visenya smile. Onyx was quite enjoying the petting. Visenya wish she could take Onyx out for a ride, but her mother said that she couldn't until she had come with terms with her uncles. Visenya being the strong headed Targaryen that she is, she refused to do so. So she is not allow to ride her dragon. But Onyx was almost the size of Sryax the last time Visenya had seen the yellow dragon.

As Visenya gave Onyx a kiss on the nose, someone had enter the dragon pit. Visenya was to busy with Onyx to even look at who it was. She look at the dragon with affection and the dragon blew hot air on Visenya's neck. The air tickle a bit.

"Dear niece," Aegon's voice echoed through out the dragon pit. Visenya sigh, knowing she would have to have a conversation with her uncle even though half of the time it's inappropriate.

"Yes uncle? Is there something you need?" Visenya said as she held Onyx still as possible since the dragon seem uncomfortable by the other presence.

"No I don't need anything." Aegon said as he appeared next to Visenya. Onyx's green eyes darted towards Aegon with a glare. "Easy you beast. I'm not going to hurt you or your rider." Aegon said with a smirk. Visenya didn't fully believe it, but she knew Aegon wouldn't want anyone's blood on his hands. Especially his only niece.

"Now the reason I've come and disturb your peace with your dragon, I am to tell you that Rhaenyra is coming to Kings Landing." Aegon said as he look at the black dragon.
"Why?" Visenya questioned as she rub the side of Onyx jaw. Aegon look to his niece. She had grew over the years and so did he.