𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

Visenya sat reading a letter that was sent to her

Visenya sat reading a letter that was sent to her. It was from her aunt, Daella who was currently pregnant. She lived in Dragonstone with Maekar, but now she lives alone. Maekar for an unknown reason left Daella in Dragonstone and came down to Kings Landing. Maekar has been in Kings Landing for 16 years now. Yet Maekar would sometime go to Dragonstone and would visit his lovely wife. Ever since Visenya could remember, her aunt Daella wasn't mentioned much.

As Visenya sat reading the letter, she felt uncomfortable by the pain in her stomach that would suddenly erupt and will go away. Then suddenly her door opens, Lucerys peaks his head in the door frame, but Visenya's eyes never left the paper. Lucerys walk in and close the door behind him. He look at Visenya. She wore a light blue dress with her hair neatly done in braids. Lucerys sigh and look around her room. Her bed was made, her window of the balcony was open as the wind gently blew.

Lucerys kept his eyes wondering around as he walk to where Visenya sat and took a seat next to her as he rested his elbows on the arms of the chair. Lucerys brought his eyes to Visenya and watch her as her eyes darted on the ink letters. Lucerys grin when Visenya furrowed her eye brows when she read a sentence that confused her. She had finish reading the parchment and she place it on her desk. She let out a long sigh.

Lucerys had his head down looking at his lap. He play with his finger as he waited for Visenya to say words. Visenya lean back in her chair. "Are you alright?" Lucerys ask quietly as he notices the change of Visenya's mood.

Visenya nodded as she tried to clean her desk off, but ended up pushing everything to the side. "What happened?" Lucerys ask Visenya.
Visenya prepared herself to say the whole topic of the letter. "My aunt has recently had a babe." Visenya said as she averted her eyes away from lucerys. "She didn't make it nor the babe." Visenya said as she look down at her fingers.

Lucerys sigh. "I never met her." Visenya said as she look to Lucerys. He look up at her and gave her a small smile. He wrap his arms around her. Visenya rest her head on his shoulder as he rub her back. He place a kiss on her temple. He let his face stay there. He let his breath hit the side of Visenya's face. He felt pity for her. Her aunt is now die, but she never met Daella. Lucerys couldn't imagine such a situation. "It's alright." Lucerys said as his finger tips ran across her back.

Visenya move her face towards Lucerys neck. Her light breathing hit his neck which gave him goosebumps. Visenya saw this and smirked. She place a kiss on his neck. Lucerys tense up by the feeling. She kiss all over his neck until she made her kisses go up to his lips as she wrap her arms around his neck. Lucerys' hands stay on her back, clutching at the fabric of her dress. He let out a soft sigh . Visenya giggled at the feeling of him clutching onto her dress that made her feel a bit excited. Visenya pull away from Lucerys.

He tried to lean forward and capture Visenya's lips, but fail when she pull back. She gave him a smirk as she shook her head. Lucerys huff as held her hips. "Please?" Lucerys ask with rosy cheeks. Visenya sigh and look up as if she was thinking of an answer, when she really was just trying to torture him. "I don't know. I think I gave enough kisses for today." Visenya said playfully. Lucerys immediately shook his head. "No?" Visenya smile as Lucerys nodded with a childish grin. "I don't think you have." Lucerys said as he's face inches closer to her. Visenya gave in and took his lips in her.