𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

Visenya stood in the middle of the dragon pit

Visenya stood in the middle of the dragon pit. Behind her there were adults. Visenya stood there silently as the adult had a conversation in Valyrian. Visenya look around for her dragon, but there was no sigh of her.

A women clear her throat. Visenya's attention was draw towards a man who was speaking Valyrian. Although most Targaryens know High Valyrian, the youth must learn how to speak in order to interact with their dragons.

The women interpret what the man said, "He says when your dragon is brought here, he would like for you to have the dragon bow to you. To show the dragon you are it's rider." The women said with a smile. Visenya nodded
as she look forward.

Her dragon was held in chains. Onyx had black scales, very rough, and bright green eyes that shots though you. Visenya smile at her dragon. What a beauty. She walk toward the dragon. Onyx tried to praise the men and the chains off of her. Onyx wasn't big, but she wasn't small at all, she was the perfect size for Visenya.

Visenya look back at the women. The lady nodded and  Visenya took a deep breath. All that practicing need to come in play.

"Dohaeris, Onyx." Visenya said as the dragon stare at her, as if listening to her. The dragon lower its head, so it could get a clear view of its rider, but the dragon growl at Visenya.
"Lykirī." Visenya said as Onyx growled at her again. Onyx try to shake off the chains, but she couldn't.

"Try again princess, you must show your dominance." The lady said as the man next to her nodded.Visenya step closer to her dragon. She exhaled, clench her hands into a fist, "Onyx Dohaeris, Lykirī. Obūljās!" Visenya said loudly as Onyx shook her head. "Obūljās Onyx!" Visenya said as Onyx gave in. The dragon bow her head towards Visenya.

She smile. She walk towards the dragon slowly. "Carful, princess." The lady warned. Visenya nodded and petted on top of Onyx head. Onyx blew hot air out of her nose and onto Visenya. She giggled.

The man behind her spoke in Valyrian. "You did well princess, but we must get back now." The lady said as Visenya nodded and petted Onyx one more time before walking away.

" The lady said as Visenya nodded and petted Onyx one more time before walking away

Visenya walk into her mothers chambers. Shaera sat on a chair as she held a piece of parchment. She read the letter silently.Visenya made her way towards her mother. Visenya look around for a stool and spotted one next to her mother's vanity

Visenya grab the stool and place it in front of her mother and sat down and sigh. Her mother continued to read as Visenya pick at her nails.

Shaera pick up her head as stare at the floor. Visenya look at her mother with concern. "Are you alright mother?" Visenya ask. Her mother stare was blank, like she had no thoughts in her mind. Shaera slowly open her mouth to talk, but couldn't seem to find the words. "What's wrong, mother?" Visenya lean forward in her stool.

Visenya grab her mothers right hand and rub it gently, hoping it would soothe her. Shaera look at her daughter, eyes tearing up and red. "Umm... I don't know how to say this dear, but Laena has pass." Shaera said in a sad tone.

Even though Visenya didn't completely known Laena Velaryon, she knew Laena was apart of her family. Therefore she did feel somewhat sad. Visenya squeezed her mothers hand. Shaera sniffed softly.

"Oh." Visenya said.

They sat there silently. Visenya didn't know what to say. She wasn't sure how to comfort her mother nor did she know how to portray her feelings. Visenya drew shapes in her mothers hand as the doors of the chambers open. Rhaenrya walk in.

Shaera sigh, knowing she would have to be the one to break the news to Rhaenrya and Ser Laenor. Visenya look at her aunt. Rhaenrya stood next to her sister. Visenya didn't let go of her mothers hand, yet her grip on Shaera's hand only tightened.

 Visenya didn't let go of her mothers hand, yet her grip on Shaera's hand only tightened

Visenya open the door to Lucerys' and Jacaerys' chambers. She wasn't sure if they were busy or not. Though she was sure that they probably were reading or with Ser Laenor who has been with the new babe, Joffrey.

"Visenya!" Lucerys said happily as he ran up and huge her. "Why hello Luke." Visenya greeted the prince as she smile at him. Jacaerys close a book that was at his desk and made his way to Visenya. He look very sad. His face pale, eyes drooping, and his expression said it all.

"Have you heard?" Jacaerys ask Visenya with his voice cracking a bit. "About Laena Velaryon? Yes." Visenya said as she gave the two princes a sympathetic look. "No not about Laena," Jacaerys started as Visenya furrowed her eyebrows. "Ser Harwin has die in a fire." Jacaerys sigh. It seem to have taken a lot for Jacaerys to not break down by that one sentence.

Visenya didn't know Ser Harwin much, but it was clear that he was somewhat of a father to Visenya's cousins. Yet the whole lie about Rhaenyra's son's legitimacy of being Ser Laenor's true born sons was now hard to believe. At least for Visenya. Now she sees that Ser Harwin might have been Lucerys'and Jacaerys' true father.

"I am sorry to heard that," Lucerys bit his lip as he look at his older brother, who was desperately hold back tears. "He was a good man. Though I'm sure he is at peace now." Visenya said in hopes to comfort her cousins. "He was." Jacaerys said as he now made sure no tears were spilled. Visenya smile at Jacaerys. "Now didn't you say you had a new book?" Visenya ask Jacaerys as she remember he had said from a day ago. "Ah, yes other here." Jacaerys said as Lucerys follow Visenya.

≪ °❈° ≫