𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

Visenya and Lucerys made their way into the dinner hall in hand and hand so they could get their family reunion over with

Visenya and Lucerys made their way into the dinner hall in hand and hand so they could get their family reunion over with. They basically dread this only because their family is very easily turn against each other. As Visenya and Lucerys walk into the dinner room, the table was full with candles and goblets and empty plates with forks, spoons, and knives.

Majority of their family already sat together at the table. Rhaenyra sat next to Daemon and one seat away from Alicent. Shaera sat next to Daemon with Aerion by her side. Across from them was Balea, Jascaerys, Aegon, and Helaena. On the end sat Aemond alone next to Visenya's father. Rhaena sat in the other ends of the table, waiting for Visenya and Lucerys. Though Visenya had hardly noticed that Maekar had not at all been present for the court and for dinner.

They walk towards Rhaena as she greeted them with a smile as they sat down. Lucerys and Visenya brush off their clothes as they look around the room. Alicent's eyes burn into Visenya's skin as she stare at her. As well as Visenya's uncle Aemond. His one eyed not
stare Visenya but Lucerys as well. Visenya clear her throat as she gave them a forcefully smile. Lucerys done the same.

"You both seem happy."

Visenya could feel the smile in Rhaena's sentence. "Yes indeed." Lucerys answer before Visenya could. Rhaena smile at them and look to Helaena to start a conversation.

Aemond stare at them, a feeling of jealousy wash over him. He should've known he's half sister, Shaera would pick a younger and pretty boy and wouldn't even think of Aemond for Visenya. This was all plotted by his family. Of course they had no thought about Aemond's desire to marry his own niece. He saw nothing wrong with it, it was a Targaryen tradition to marry one of your own. To make the blood line strong and to carry the Valerian blood. It was always talk about when a Targaryen was to be arrange for marriage .

But why would Visenya, a true Targaryen, marry a bastard such as Lucerys Velaryon. In Aemond's opinion he would give Visenya everything that she needed. He knew one thing for sure. He would never disgrace her for her own name. He would not hold a grudge against her, he couldn't bring himself to. He wouldn't say she was the destroyer of the Targaryens, he knew the Targaryen were already ruined, but his mother believed other wise.

It was so many things he has to offer and Lucerys had the littlest to give. It was unfair in Aemond's eyes or eye. Visenya didn't dare to look in Aemond's way for to long. It made her uncomfortable that she would pick at her nails or shift in her seat as they waited for the king.

They sat there for a good while until the guards came and sat the king down between his first born daughter and his lady wife. The king look around and smile. His missing teeth made his mouth look black and his gold prosthetic was shining. His skin was now peeling and his hair falling out and thinning, but Visenya has seen him in more worse states then this.

Alicent turn to him and smile. "Before we eat, shall we say a prayer?" Alicent ask her husband. Ah yes the prayers. Every meal needed a prayer to show their gratefulness. Visenya guess it was apart of a religion so she never complained. "Yes we shall." The kings said in a raspy voice. Everyone put their hands together and close their eyes.