𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

Visenya gently sway with the carriage

Visenya gently sway with the carriage. She sat while looking out of the window with very jurassic details crave into it. Shaera sat next to Visenya as she had a conversation with Aerion who sat opposite of the two silver hair ladies. Though Visenya didn't pay much attention to her father and mother but her mind was rather occupied with the event that happened before the only true Targaryens left.

Aegon stood with his arms crossed as Visenya's luggages were loaded in the carriage. Visenya soon walked out of the castle. Her hair neatly braided as she wear riding gear. She stop by the people loading her belongings and told them something that Aegon didn't care to hear. Visenya smiled at the kind male holding her bag and walk away. But soon struck with disgust as she laid her eyes on Aegon. Why would he be here? Visenya slowly made her way to stand next to him as she waited for her mother and father and Rhaenyra. "I see you are happy to leave."Aegon said as he sighed at the end. "Yes I am relieved." Visenya said as she played with her rings. "Ah yes, but I believe you want to leave so you won't have to see my face. Am I wrong?" Aegon said with a smirk. Visenya stare ahead. "Right on." She said with bitter sarcasm that only Aegon could recall. "Mhm." Aegon hum. Visenya's attention was quickly focused on all of the people that are going to Dragonstone make their way to the carriages. Rhaenyra talks with Shaera as Aerion and Daemon stood with eachother. Lucerys and Jacaerys order the people loading the luggage. Aegon quickly saw this so he decided to say goodbye. "Well dear niece, I wish you the best as you are to marry Luke. You write to me and tell me if his tongue is the same as mine." Aegon whispered as he lay his hand on Visenya's shoulder. She freezes. Aegon laughed as he slowly let his hand fall off her shoulder and walk away. Visenya look up and see Lucerys. He clocks his brows at her. Aegon walks by and playfully punches Lucerys shoulder. Lucerys looks at Aegon confused as he walks away. Visenya suddenly felt sick, like she might actually hurl.

Visenya shuddered at the thought. The feeling of throwing up did go away when she entered the carriage. Though her throat tightened didn't go away. Instead she try to imagine how she might enjoy Dragonstone and how it'll be her new home.

The carriage had been moving for almost an hour and Visenya guessed that they had arrived since she saw a beautiful castle. It looked very historical and stunning.

The carriage soon came to a stop. Visenya looked out of the window one more time. She'll have to be use to being away from home. But Dragonstone is to be her home, as it was for her ancestors. Shaera and Aerion were out of the carriage and waited for Visenya exit. Visenya decided to not inform no one that she is starting to feel home sick and that's she was completely in for the new improvement.

She stepped out of the carriage with the help of her father's hand. She said a thank you to Aerion. Once she looked at the environment and instantly felt comfort. Visenya looked around, rubbing her hands as she does. Her back towards the second carriage that carried Rhaenyra and her family. She stare at the castle that is known to be ruled by the Targaryens. Visenya imagine flying with her dragon, Onyx, that should be flying over any time.