𝖙𝖊𝖓

Visenya and Edmund made their way to the castle

Visenya and Edmund made their way to the castle. They had small talk while they walk with lock arms. They had to talk very quiet despite of it being very late and most people would have been asleep. So Visenya and Edmund had to sneak back into the Red Keep. As they try to tip top to the hidden entrance that they both exit from when they had gone out that night.

Unexpectedly seeing that someone as well was there. Visenya stop walking as did Edmund who look at the figure suspiciously. Visenya inhale and look at Edmund. "Who do you think it is?" Visenya ask the dark hair boy. Edmund look at her and shrug his shoulders, "I don't know. I just hope it isn't a guard and we get in trouble." Edmund said as Visenya try to cover her laugh.

She decided to ask the person who they were. "Hello," Visenya said out of nowhere. The figure turn at the sound of her voice and they sigh. "There you are!" The person said as they walk closer to Visenya and Edmund. Visenya furrow her brows and tilted her head. "Why in the sevens hells are you out here?" Visenya knew immediately who this person was by their voice. "I just went on a ride with Onyx," Visenya said as Edmund look to the person and Visenya. "What are you doing here, Luke?" Visenya ask Lucerys as he was now in front of Edmund and Visenya.

"I came to find you in your chambers, but you weren't there." Lucerys replied. He had his full attention on Visenya and completely ignored Edmund who felt uncomfortable with his right arm link with Visenya's left. "Well I just needed to see my dragon and I needed fresh air." Visenya said as she felt Edmund tug at her arm. She look at Edmund and his eyes move towards their arms which made them to unlink their arms.

Visenya move her gaze to Lucerys who glare heavily at Edmund. He seem to not like the fact that his betroth was out with some other person late at night with their arms lock. It wasn't like Visenya and Edmund had done something that could possibly make Visenya's and Edmund's family house look bad. They simply were on a walk and maybe were pass curfew and they might be in trouble if someone had found the three of them if they were including Lucerys, but they thought it wasn't bad.

Though Visenya didn't like the way Lucerys was staring down at Edmund and making the poor Baratheon boy feel very shy and red. Visenya quickly spoke, "Well I suppose we should go back into the castle and get rest?" Visenya ask the two brown haired boys. Lucerys gave Edmund one last look before his eyes softened at the sight of Visenya. "I think that is a great idea." Lucerys said as he link his arm with Visenya and gently pull her towards him.

Edmund look down at his feet. He didn't know that his presence with Visenya would make Lucerys feel such a way clearly. Edmund clear his throat. "Well I shall go to my chambers." Edmund said as he managed a smile at
Visenya. Visenya of course smile back, "Be safe and have a good night." Visenya said as Edmund nodded as he walk backwards. He wave at Visenya as she wave back. He make eye contact with Lucerys who still had that glare in his eyes. Edmund quickly turn so he's back was now facing Visenya as he walk to the other side of the castle.