Chapter 6 (day 4)

Elvis rubbed his eyes as he woke up, but quickly noticed Penny wasn't in sight. He decided to get up and look around where he was, but a noise stopped him from going farther. Elvis turned around to see Penny looking at him.

"Oh hello Penny there you are." Elvis spoke with a smile as she looked at him sadly.

"Hey what's wrong Penny?" Elvis asked as she looked at him. Unsure of what to say she thought to herself for a moment, before speaking.

"No... n...o El... go?" She spoke as Elvis went wide eyed.

"If your asking me if I am leaving, no I am not. Though that is the most I have heard you say since I've found you. Maybe my presence is really a good thing for you hmm?" Elvis spoke as Penny went closer to him as he sat against a tree. She tried to hold him close, and first Elvis refused. But thought better of doing that and held her close anyway. He kissed her forehead as he smiled, and so did she.

"You know Penny? All of us we have been looking for you forever. It makes me very happy that you are here, I just hope... you never forgotten our friendship." Elvis spoke as Penny looked at him.

"Fri?" She spoke as Elvis nodded.

"Yes, we are friends. You have other friends too, like Sam, Ellie, and Arnold." Elvis spoke as Penny shook her head.

"No? No members." Penny spoke as she looked at Elvis.

"But you remember me Penny?" Elvis spoke. "Remember Elvis?" He made it more simple for her as she nodded before holding him closer.

"Member Elvis. No more." She spoke.

"Nothing else? Really?" Elvis spoke as Penny looked at him.

"No more." Penny made firmly clear again as Elvis looked at her.

"Well that's a shame Penny you know I was hopping you would remember everyone." Elvis spoke as Penny looked at him. She climbed up a nearby tree shortly after to grab some bananas. She soon handed one to him and smiled.

"Thanks Penny. But I do need to get back to the others at some point, and I know you don't know them or remember them but they are your friends. I'd love for you to maybe meet them, get to know them." Elvis spoke as Penny looked at him and spoke.

"No allow human round." She spoke as Elvis looked confused.

"I don't think your making much sense Penny." Elvis spoke as Penny looked at him.

"Pe... no allow." She looked at him.

"Are you trying to tell me you aren't allowed around humans? Now that is the funniest thing I have heard all week." Elvis spoke as he laughed, causing Penny to make noise before holding onto him.

"No allow, me scared." Penny spoke as she looked at him.

"It's oke Penny don't be scared. I'm right here, and hey look, it's only been about two days and we can already talk to each other. It isn't easy but, your doing it. Breaking whatever rule you set for yourself to be around me. I am pretty sure you can be around humans, you just choose not to, besides me. I asume your scared, which is why you said it, but still." Elvis spoke as Penny didn't understand every word.

"Oh sorry Penny. I'm such a fool! Let me rephrase. No be scared. Elvis, is right here." Elvis spoke as he smiled, and held Penny closer to him. Kissing her forehead as he kept her calm for a long while.