Chapter 14 (Day 12)

Jerry woke up and yawned as he saw Penny looking at him.

"Uh hi?" Jerry spoke as Penny giggled. Causing the others to wake up.

"Be quiet Jerry I'm trying to sleep." Arnold spoke as Jerry just laughed, and threw a bug on him. "AHHHHH GET IT OFF OF ME!" Arnold shouted as Ellie threw it away.

"That wasn't very nice of you." Ellie spoke as Jerry smiled.

"Was just a joke you know?" Jerry spoke as Elvis rolled his eyes.

"Enough you two, we have to leave. Not pull jokes on each other." Sam exclaimed as Jerry put his hand behind his head.

"Sorry." He spoke as Arnold said the same. Sam soon stood up, and started to walk away.

"You all coming? We can eat on the way." Sam spoke as they all followed him. Only stopping an hour later when Jerry's face got caught in a giant spider web.

"Hey cousin, a little help please?" Jerry asked as Elvis rolled his eyes and got rid of the web. Causing everyone to laugh.

"That's what you get." Arnold spoke as Ellie put a hand on his shoulder. Then soon they all continued walking for a few more hours. But they soon made it to the edge of the island. Penny sighed as she hesitated for a moment, before continuing foreward.

"I asume your still worried about what might happen?" Elvis asked Penny as she nodded.

"Y..yes." She said as she looked at him.

"Well it's all going to be alright. We just have to leave, and only you know the way to do that." Elvis spoke as Jerry put a hand on his shoulder.

"Cut her some slack cousin." Jerry spoke.

"Don't worry I am." Elvis spoke as Jerry nodded.

"We are all here then?" Sam asked as Elvis nodded.

"Uh where is Ellie?" Jerry asked as he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"BOO!" Ellie exclaimed as Jerry jumped onto Elvis.

"Not cool, not cool at all." Jerry spoke as Elvis dropped him on the ground. "Ouch." He moaned as Penny laughed.

"Come." Penny spoke as they all followed her. Stopping only to use her power to open up the invisible barrier.

"Are you sure this is safe Penny?" Arnold asked as Elvis laughed.

"I am pretty sure this is the only way home, Arnold. So shut it and deal with it. Or stay behind and be animal food." Elvis spoke as Arnold frowned and stood behind him. Taking Ellie's hand as Elvis took Penny's, and Jerry took Sam's. The barrier broke as Penny smiled, and a boat appeared.

"Lets go!" Sam exclaimed as they all got on. Soon the island turned to nothing as they couldn't see it anymore. Elvis sighed as he layed back, holding Penny close.

"I can't believe we did it, we are gone! Pontypandy here we come!" Elvis exclaimed before falling asleep. Soon everyone else fell asleep too, letting the sea carry them home.

Secret Of The Hidden Islandजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें