Chapter 9 (Day 7)

"Queen...?" Sam questioned as a monkey came closer. Penny just sighed and rolled her eyes, letting her thoughts flow again.

"I figured your friends should know the truth, you know?" One of the monkeys thoughts said aloud as Penny laughed.

"They don't need to know anything, really. But as soon as you leave... my thoughts will shut off. I won't be able to be heard anymore." Penny's thoughts came out as the monkey smiled.

"That's the point in me being here, Penny." The monkey looked at her as she smiled.

"You always were a great companion. But I have Elvis now." Her thoughts spoke as she smiled causing the monkey to look at her.

"You have the others too." It's thoughts spoke as she looked at the monkey one last time before shooing it away.

"I do not know who they are." Her thoughts ended as the monkey went away. Elvis's truth to Sam weighing on all of their minds as Jerry soon broke the few minutes of silence that followed.

"Well at least she acknowledged she has you cousin." Jerry spoke as Elvis smiled.

"It is good yes, but it isn't good enough. She is here but it's like, she isn't really here." Elvis spoke with a sigh as Penny went closer to him.

"You know, I wonder why she remembers him, but not the rest of us. I understand not knowing Jerry but... she has to remember the rest of us. Right?" Ellie spoke as Elvis looked at her with a chuckle.

"I asume my cousin didn't keep it in his pants." Jerry spoke as Elvis went wide eyed at him.

"I NEVER MADE OUT WITH PENNY!!" Elvis exclaimed as Jerry laughed.

"Relax cousin it was a joke." Jerry laughed as Elvis looked unamused. Sam just rolled his eyes as he looked at Jerry and the others.

"When Penny first came to the station to help us with a drill, I could tell Elvis was smitten by her." Sam spoke as Elvis put a hand on Sam's mouth.

"Shhh Sam not so loud!!" Elvis exclaimed as Jerry laughed.

"Now that's my cousin." Jerry exclaimed as he pat Elvis's back, and Arnold just rolled his eyes.

"I thought we were going to look around the island some more?" He asked as Jerry laughed.

"Oh wait your right." Jerry stopped laughing as Sam cleared his throat.

"I suggest we look around some more, then find a place to rest. I fear it's getting late." Sam spoke.

"I feel like it gets late pretty early here Sam." Ellie spoke as Sam chuckled.

"Maybe that is so." Sam spoke as they all continued onwards.