05- In which three button eyed freaks decide they are going to adopt Tommy

Tommy felt frozen. The pink-haired button-eyed guy was standing in front of him and asking who the hell he was. He glanced behind him at the small door he stupidly closed and back at the button-eyed fucker.

The taller seemed to notice this and furrowed his eyebrows at Tommy. "You came through there, didn't you?" He said.

Tommy hesitantly nodded. At this, the guy seemed surprised. Maybe no one had gone through the door before? Or maybe the door wasn't supposed to open at all.

           Then the tall guy strode over to Tommy and grabbed him by the arm before dragging him out of the library and down the hall.

         The hall was pretty empty other than more photos on the walls, a few other doors, and a red carpet going down the middle of it.

          The guy kept dragging him until they reached the kitchen, where two voices could be heard laughing and talking with each other. Tommy assumed that these voices must be the other two from the photo.

The tall button-eyed dude drags Tommy into the kitchen. This kitchen was nicer than the one in Tommy's new house. It had hardwood floors instead of tile, and the cabinets were a nice grey color. The countertops were marble and had various kitchen appliances on them.

One of these appliances, (a mini electric grill) was being used to make grilled cheeses. So the button-eyed demons eat. The blond one from the photo was standing in front of it watching the grilled cheeses while he talked to the brown-haired one. The guy who dragged him clears his throat, which catches the attention of the other two in the room.

"A child came through the door in the library," he says before unbelievably, leaving the room and going back down the hall they came from.

The brown-haired guy seems dumbfounded by this and shouts after the other one; "What the fuck Techno?! You're just gonna drop the kid here?"

In response, the one named Techno shouts back, "It isn't my problem anymore!" Then there was the sound of a door closing.

Tommy was surprised, to say the least. 'Techno' just dropped him in the kitchen with his family and ditched, and the brown-haired one was just as dumbfounded as Tommy was. And the blond one seemed like he wasn't even surprised.

The blond one smiles kindly at Tommy, "Hello there, what's your name? Mine is Phil." Tommy debated on telling them his name. There was the option of not telling them, which would gain him nothing. And telling them, which would probably help them to trust him. And once they trusted him, he could run for it and get the fuck out of there.

He decided telling them would be the better idea. "Tomathy, but I prefer Tommy," he says in return.

Phil nods before elbowing the brunette next to him, who then speaks up, "Well, my name is Wilbur."

So Techno, Phil, and Wilbur. Odd names if Tommy did say so himself, but he found the button eyes odder.

Phil seemed to be inspecting Tommy (don't ask how he knew with the button eyes, Tommy doesn't know how either) when he suddenly spoke up, "How did you get through the door, mate?"

Tommy wondered what he should say. He could make up an amazing tale that made him look like a big man, but Dream didn't like it when he lied, and what if these people were like Dream? With that thought in mind, he quickly explained how he ended up getting there.

Phil nodded along to his story, and once Tommy was finished, a burning smell started to be noticeable.

Phil cursed under his breath as he flipped the grilled cheeses. Once flipped, they were pure black and burnt beyond belief. Phil sighed in defeat before turning to Wilbur, "Looks like I gotta make them again, sorry Wil. How about you and Tommy go to the living room in the meantime?"