08- In which time goes by

As time went on, Dream went out more often and Tommy went to see the old ladies downstairs and his family more often.

But as of lately, Dream has been acting odd. More odd than he normally does. Sort of creepy in a way, ever since he watched Tommy while he was "sleeping".

          Tommy had seen him come back some with things from hardware stores which was weird for how much time he spent out. But he didn't care enough to look at what was exactly in the bags.

          Dream hadn't punished him for breaking any rules in a little while too, which he found strange. Dream never missed out on it. Of course, this could mean nothing good.

         But it was a problem for future Tommy to handle. Right now, the only problem he has is how to get to the little door at night without waking Dream up.

He'd done it at least a dozen times before by now, but he still felt nervous every time he went to do it.

        Nonetheless, he grabbed the key from under his bed, dropped it into his pocket and went through the hall and to the living room.

However, he almost shit himself when he saw Dream sitting in an armchair with a book in his hands. Dream looked up as Tommy walked in, and tilted his head to the side that was questioning and threatening in a way.

"What are you doing up Tomathy?" Tommy felt a wave of panic come over him. The kind that makes you feel sort of cold, but hot at the same time. His heart was beating so fast he was convinced the ladies downstairs could hear it. What kind of excuse could he make?

"I couldn't sleep, and i wanted to sit on the couch for a little while." he said quietly. Dream nodded slightly at this, and stood up.

"Well you should go back to sleep." Dream walked towards him and grabbed his shoulder tightly, leading him back to his room. As soon as they reached the door, Dream let go of Tommy and pushed him into the room before slamming the door.

Tommy stood there for a few seconds, listening to Dreams footsteps and his own loud heartbeat. Then, he moved to his bed and sat down. That was close. Too close for Tommy's liking. He decided he wouldnt go to see his family tonight. He might go tomorrow.

He slowly laid down and waited. He waited until he could hear Dreams snoring and the settling of the house. Only then he would fall asleep, in the early hours of the morning when he was sure Dream wouldnt bother him.

----------
Hello, Lav here.

So i totally didn't forget to rewrite to chapter-
I wrote up a nice little short one i think is ok enough to publish.

So there should be around 3 or 4 chapters left.

Im quite sure that the next chapter may be published soon. Possibly this weekend or during this week.

Have a wonderful day! :D