09- In which there is family bonding

The day after almost being caught, Tommy was more careful then he normally was. First, he made sure he heard Dream snoring loudly. Then he was sure to be quieter than he ever thought he could, and peeked into the living room before going in, no Dream.

Once he was completely sure he wouldnt be caught and would be safe, he moved the arm chair. He got got the key out, inserted it and turned it, and went through the tunnel.

When he went into the library, he noticed Techno was on the couch. Techno glanced up at him, before looking back down at his book.

"Hello Theseus."

"Hi Techno." Tommy got up at sat next to him on the couch. "What are you reading?" He said, trying to peak over him at the page.

"The art of war," he paused "I could read out loud if you want?" Tommy nodded, and Techno began reading.

After some time, Tommy felt tired. The couch was too soft and the reading was too calming to him. He tried to stay awake, but gave up when Techno put Tommy's head on his shoulder.

________

When he woke up some time later, Wilbur was crouched in front of them with a camera in his hands. Next to Tommy, Techno woke up. Apparently he fell asleep too.

"What are you doing Wilbur?" Techno questioned.

"Nothing..?"

As soon as Wilbur said that, Techno shot up and practically leaped over the coffee table and towards Wilbur. Who jumped out of the way and out of the room. Techno followed, shouting at Wilbur to give him the camera.

Tommy smiled as he listened to them run around the house and argue. He got up from the couch and went down the hall when he heard Wilbur scream from the hall.

"Tommy! Help! Technos gonna kill me!" Tommy entered the hall, to see Techno standing over Wilbur, who was on the floor, holding an umbrella. Presumably to wack Wilbur over the head with.

Tommy walked over to them and turned to Techno, "Can we not kill Wilbur today?" Techno shrugged and tossed the umbrella to the side before pulling Wilbur back up and off the floor.

_______

A little while later, they sat in the living room making random conversation. The topic turned to birthdays, and Wilbur asked what Tommys was.

"What day is it today?" Tommy asked

"April eighth"

"Oh, its tomorrow" Wilbur's jaw dropped and Techno showed the most emotion that Tommy has ever seen on his face with the raising of eyebrows.

"What?! Why didn't you tell us?" Wilbur shouted in surprise.

"It didn't seem that important" Wilbur nearly lost it at that. He went on and on about how it wasn't a little thing, and how they would have to throw a party tomorrow.

So it was decided then, Tommy would visit again tomorrow for his birthday. The first real birthday he would have in years.

-------
Hello! Lav here,

So this was more of a filler chapter- but i already wrote the last two chapters so im gonna go ahead and edit them and post them today.

I had such a hard time editing this chapter by the way. My brain cells absolutely left my brain.

Enjoy three chapters in one day :)

Have a wonderful day! :D