11- Wish Upon a Shooting Star

Tommy was happier than he's ever been in all of his fourteen years of life. Ever since Techno killed Dream and then unceremoniously threw his body down a mountain, Tommy had felt utterly and overwhelmingly free.

        Sure, it did take a long time to get over some of the fears he gained from being with Dream for so long, but some therapy sessions with Puffy fixed that. (Mostly)

        He'd been officially adopted the week after his birthday as a gift, along with changed his name. From Tomathy Wastaken to Tommy Minecraft. A name he liked much more than the last.

       And the best birthday gift, the button eyes.

After they were sewn onto his face, his new world looked normal. As normal as it could be of course. His family's eyes along with Tubbo's didn't look like buttons anymore. They looked like normal eyes. Just the color the buttons were.

           His broken-two-times-nose healed on its own before Phil could take him to the doctor to fix it, so it was a bit crooked now. Tommy didn't mind though. He thought of his scars he got from Dream as just a show of how much of a tough person he is. A big man, if you will.

          Some things hadn't changed though. Tommy still could almost never sleep at night, but now it wasn't out of fear. It was purely because he couldn't sleep and couldn't stop thinking.

        Sometimes, late on nights he couldn't sleep, Tommy thinks about the wish he made. Right before moving to Pink Palace. How it miraculously came true and how glad he was that it did.

        How funny it is, that all of this happened because of an accidental Wish Upon a Shooting Star...

-------
A/N:
Hello!!

Its over, after 11 chapters and many days of writing, this story is done.

I must admit I got attached to this story. My first one I've published. And now that its over I honestly don't know what to do- I mean, I could maybe write some bonus chapters?

Oh! Also, check out my other fic, its a rapunzel Tommy au, if you'd like to :D

I also have another story in the drafts with a sequel planned after the rapunzel au too-

Well, enough about that.

My dear readers, this is where we part with this story and move on to the next.

Thank you to everyone who has read this, dream big my friends. And don't forget to wish on shooting stars.

Have a wonderful day! :)

Sincerely,
Lav <3