Bonus- The boys of Pink Palace

There were three missing persons cases linked to pink palace. All of them being children. Their circumstances were startlingly similar, in the way of when and how they disappeared.

           The first was a child named Technoblade. He dyed his hair pink at a young age, and had red eyes. Horribly unique and beautiful; but it also scared the kids around him.

            He was slightly violent, having violent episodes and claiming the voices edged him on. For this reason, he was passed from foster home to foster home. Once he finally landed in one that would take him, they moved to Pink Palace. There, they neglected him and abused him emotionally and psychologically.

           Technoblade was only there with them for three months before disappearing. His family found a black key with a button on the end resting in front of a tiny door, which was unlocked. The door led to no where.

         The second child to disappear was named Will. Or what he liked to be called; Wilbur. Wilbur was relatively unremarkable compared to the last child. Brown curly hair and brown eyes. He did have a talent for music and singing though, and told other kids he would be famous one day.

        He did become famous, just not in the way he thought he would. Unlike the last child, Wilbur was not a foster child. Instead, he was neglected horribly by his family, he practically didn't exist.

       Wilbur was at Pink Palace a year before disappearing. Once again, the small key was resting in front of the small door. Wilbur was no where and the door still lead to nowhere.

       The last child was named Tomathy. Though he liked to be called Tommy instead. He was a rowdy kid; that was until he went to his last foster home and eventually father. He was quiet and slightly timid after that.

       It is not clear what Tommy endured while with his adoptive father, but cops found evidence of cleaned blood on the walls. It was a match for Tommy. So, it is assumed that Tommy was abused by his father, and or neglected.

       Tommy was at Pink Palace for 3-4 months before disappearing. Blood was found on the floor and on the small door. Tommy's blood.

      This time, the key was not in front of the small door. The door was unlocked and still lead to nothing.

      The strangest part of Tommy's case was what came after. His father disappeared with him. The apartment was abandoned for a while until neighbors smelt a rotting smell.

      When the cops checked it out, there was the body of his father. The key was not there. The tiny door was locked.

      No one knows what happened to the three boys of Pink Palace, there are only theories. But what is known, is the small door has something to do with it.

-----
Hello!

So. Have a bonus chapter in honor of 300 reads.

Its also unedited.

Have a wonderful day!

-Lav