Bonus 2- Closure

Tommy woke up in a cold sweat. Tonight was one of the nights he fell asleep easily. And one of the few he had a nightmare. One about Dream.

          They were always about the day he ran for his life- but in the nightmare, Techno and Wilbur didn't reach him in time. In the nightmare, he dies. But the nightmare never ended there. It continued, but with a suffocating, cramped darkness.

          He hated it.

          It brought everything he'd been trying so hard to forget back. He hadn't told Puffy about the nightmares yet, hoping that they would stop before he needed to.

          But tonight, he sat up in his bed after waking up. He glanced at his bedroom door, eventually standing and leaving the room.

          He moved quietly down the hall. It was something he did subconsciously since Dream died. Phil had told him repeatedly he could be as loud as he wanted, but it made no difference. Tommy still accidentally snuck up on people with how quietly he walked.

          He stopped in front of Wilbur's door, thinking a moment longer before knocking. There was no response for a few seconds, before there were footsteps and the door swung open to reveal a disheveled Wilbur.

          "Are you alright, Tommy?" He asked drowsily.

          "I'm fine, Wil. I just... I wanted to do something." Wilbur seemed to wake up a little, and stood a little straighter.

           "What is it?"

           Tommy paused. He wondered if what he was doing was a good idea. If he would regret it later. "I want to go back." He said, finally.

            Wilbur instantly seemed to panic. "What?! Why do you want to go back?! Did we all do something-" Tommy stopped his rambling, covering his mouth with his hand.

            "Just to see it. His grave."

            Wilbur looked at Tommy quietly for a while until he reached a sort of understanding. "Why?" He asked, genuinely curious.

            "I've been having nightmares about him. I need to see the grave. For... closure." Wilbur nodded, and took Tommy's arm, leading him downstairs.

            They went straight to the library, and Tommy waited as Wilbur grabbed the button key from atop the fireplace. As soon as Wilbur had it, he went to the tiny door and bent down to unlock it.

           However, he froze when the lights flicked on. The two turned to see Techno, a mug of tea in his hand staring at his brothers. "What are you two doing?" He asked, sipping on his tea, somehow looking bored.

           "Tommy wants to see the bastard's grave." Wilbur said, still crouched down in front of the door.

           "Im coming too." Techno said, placing his mug onto the coffee table, waiting next to Tommy for Wilbur to unlock the door.

             Wilbur shrugged and turned back to the door. He unlocked it with a quiet click, and swung it open. He went first, then Tommy, then Techno.

             When they came out on the other side, the room was completely empty and dusty. Techno frowned upon seeing the room, and Tommy was nervous. Wilbur seemed unaffected by the sight, just led his brothers out of the apartment.

Tommy noticed the door was still broken, just boarded up. The sight made him uncomfortable, so he looked away.

             As they walked out, Tommy realized they had no way to get to the graveyard itself. "How are we even gonna get there?" He asked, and as soon as he did, Wilbur stopped walking.