3

・ 。゚☆: *

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

HEAVEN DID NOT go to the shop right away. She actually went skating on her own, she was tired and wasn't in the mood to talk to people.

though when she reached the end of the street of the skate shop, she ran into ruben. "sorr- oh? ruben?" she spoke as ruben turned his head "where are you going?" he asked, he knew she was supposed to be with them.

"home" she spoke as she fidgeted with her necklace. "thought you were gonna skate with us?" he asked as he pointed to the shop behind him. "i didn't think you guys actually wanted me to join" the girl admitted.

truth is, the reason she didn't go to the shop right away is because she thought someone told them to hangout with her, since a lot of girls hated her for talking to there "mans" she honestly thought this was a set up so they could find out things about her and humiliate her.

"why would we fucking invite you and not want you there?" he said rolling his eyes at the girls response, she shrugged "ion know, why do you want me there?" she asked "heaven, anyone could have endless fun with you. that's why we what you there, dumbass." he spoke as the girl smiled at his response.

"okay, so then let's go" she said placing her board back down and skating a little ahead of him towards the shop, ruben following behind the wavy haired girl.

as they arrived to the shop, motors. they headed to the back where everyone else was. they all started skating, it was a hot day for the teens so drinking a lot of water and staying under the shade was a huge part of today.

after heaven did some tricks, fourth grade filmed her making her pose for the camera, as everyone laughed at the girl.

she got tired quickly, so she took a break and sat down under the shade. taking a sip of water as well to stay hydrated, after a while of sitting. the smaller boy from the shop yesterday came outside and sat next to the girl. "hi, i'm heaven" she spoke introducing herself "i'm stevie" he replied

the first thing heaven noticed was his board, it was a weird board was her first thoughts. but she actually thought it was really cool to have for a first board, they smiled at each other before turning their focused on the teens in front of them skating.

ruben came over to the girl and took a sip of water. im skating like shit today, man" ruben said "it's to hot out for this" heaven spoke, she was so thankful she wore shorts and a crop top. the smaller boy spoke up  "looks cool to me"

"im ruben" he said slapping his hand"Stevie" the boy said. "I need some water" ray said while ruben threw the bottle at him "damn, did you really drink all of it? fill that up, man" ray spoke handing the bottle back to ruben. ruben paused while looking at Stevie. "yo, Stevie, go fill this up, yo." he said handing the bottle to Stevie now. "yeah" he replied with a big smile to his face running inside.