8

✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆

✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆

HEAVEN WAS SITTING on the counter, closer to ruben but facing ray as ray and fuckshit talked.everyone turned their heads. they saw Stevie walk in with a smile, holding his board "fuck! shit! look at this crazy ass n****** right here" fuckshit spoke smiling at the boy. "how's your head, dumbass?" heaven asked "its fine" Stevie said with a smile

"no, sunburn. its definitely not fine" ray said making fuckshit laugh "there's some fucked up shit going on up there" ray spoke as Stevie put his board down. "yeah, that boards looking pretty fucked up" ray said taking a look at this board, stevie agreeing.

ray turned and grabbed a yellow motor board, the same one ruben saved up for "I think you should probably ride one of these" ray said handing Stevie the board "oh, I dont have any money" Stevie spoke declining the board "no, you dont understand. like, this is yours" ray said "no one would be missing it" fuckshit said looking at Stevie. ray, fuckshit, and heaven smiling at the younger boy.

"are you fucking serious?!!" Stevie yelled, heaven smiled at his reaction but then frowned when ruben spoke "are you fucking serious?" ruben asked upset, got grabbing his board heading out the door. "hey, come back with skittles" ray said gesturing heaven to follow him, she got up grabbing her board.

see, if heaven wasn't there, no one would've followed him. they all knew ruben was stubborn, but ray could see how much the two younger teens complimented each other. they knew how to comfort each other unlike the others.

as she exited the store, she saw ruben skating down the side walk. she skated following him, "ruben!" she yelled as she skated towards him, he continued to skate ignoring her.

she sighed, "come on! talk to me, ruben!" she yelled as she sped up to get closer to him. as he turned a corner, they reached a park. ruben sat down on the bench, heaven slowly walking over to where he sat down.

it was silent. she knew he was upset and wanted to give him time before she spoke. "ruben, you can't just be all pissy towards stevie all the time." she spoke as she turned her head to look at him. his eyebrows furrowed "im not being pissy at him" he replied

"you are, all this mean comments, calling him a f*****, telling him to shut up. why?" she asked him, she wanted to know how he felt "he's taking my friends, I dont want that to happen" he replied. you could still see he was upset, she frowned.

"hes not stealing anyone. he's new to this shit, and you acting like a bitch isn't helping him. your like an older brother to him, so act like one." she replied, she was sick of ruben being all bitchy towards him, but she understood how he felt. and ruben knew that, but he let his anger issues get to him. 

"you like him or something?" he asked anger in his voice "as a friend, yeah." she replied "seems like more then a friend" he said upset "dont be like that ruben." she said, she frowned. she hated arguing and doing it with a guy she liked a little more then a friend made her more upset.

"then hop off my dick, alright?" he said getting up, she looked up at him "ruben-" she said but he cut her off "just to let you know, nobody wants you around anymore" he said as he skated off, towards the shop.

heaven sat on the bench, she was shocked. she didn't know how to reply, or what to do now. did ray tell her to follow him so they could cut her off? she was confused, did someone tell them something about her?

millions of thoughts went through her mind. but she shook her head and skated away from the park. she left her sweatshirt at the shop, but she knew she couldn't go back. her mind kept replaying what ruben said "just to let you know, nobody wants you around anymore"

so she skated home and from that day forward. she decided that they weren't worth her time. or that's what she tried to make herself think so she wouldn't be upset. 

✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆

though when ruben got back into the shop, ray asked where she was. ruben shrugged and told him he didn't know. he knew what he did was wrong, but his anger issues got the best of him. and now he fucked up with the girl he liked the most.

a couple days, turned into a few weeks. since they last saw heaven, when they skated at the courthouse ray, fuckshit, and fourth grade would ask people if they have seen her. to which everyone said they saw her a little while ago

which made them frown, was she avoiding them? did something happen? they even went to her house and knocked on her door, called her, yet there was never any response. they thought maybe she moved, or she was on vacation.

heaven? she was at home most of the time, or she skated at skateparks that were decently far, courthouse, and sometimes around the shop. she wasn't avoiding them, she just never saw them. and whenever they called she thought they were spam calls so she never answered. and the knocks on her door? she never heard them.

✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆

it was around 6:23 PM, heaven was at home. she was sitting on her couch eating some pizza she ordered. after a little she heard a knock on her door, she got up and opened it. ray was standing there with his board in his hand.

"we need to talk." 

authors note:

authors note:

still not feeling good but im bored n im back

enjoy this argument n drama lolololoolol

this won't last awhile btw

999 words