7

✱*

✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰

HEAVEN WAS SITTING on her board next to fuckshit, drawing with chalk that she brought cause she was bored. "two weeks, n*****?" ray asked. "I know my parents seen my report card. they were fucking pissed. no car for two weeks" explained fuckshit "might as well cut my dick off" he added making heaven shake her head and smile and ray laugh a little.

"my parents are fucking r*******" fuckshit spoke "im a junior in high school, not like im about to get into Harvard or some shit" fuckshit said. "maybe be more grateful you have a car" heaven said quietly making fuckshit slightly shove her.

"like my parents did that. they get paid. I get c's and im cool with that. that lifes not mine" fuckshit said. heaven realized that fuckshit was starting to give up with his life, all the drinking and smoking and partying wasn't good for him, but she knew there was nothing to stop it.

"so whats you gonna do?" ray asked his best friend "skate. have fun. go to party. just live life" fuckshit explained laughing as he spoke. "that sounds nice" ray said being a little sarcastic. "all that trying hard shit. that's shits just corny" fuckshit said shaking his head. "I think that shits corny, Im trying to get out the hood. im trying to go see shit." ray said making the girl smile knowing he's gonna go pro one day.

"I dont live in the hood. I got options n*****." fuckshit said "n***** what options you got?" fuckshits best friend asked "im just not trying to take this shit seriously." he spoke giving his friends the hint that he's given up. "well, good luck with that, im gonna send you a postcard when im on tour" ray spoke.

"what about you fourth grade, what do you want to do?" ray asked his friend "I dont. guess, like, make a movie or something" fourth grade said, everyone laughing at him, heaven rolled her eyes at everyones reactions, no support what so ever.

"this n***** thinks he's Spielberg or some shit" fuckshit said laughing "you know you gotta say words to make movies. n*****, I heard you talk, like, twice" he added still laughing. "stupid idea." fourth grade said looking down, making angel frown "yes it was" fuckshit spoke "I dont know, guess ill just work at the dmv with my dad" fourth grade said looking up.

"fourth grade, I think you'll make a movie one day" heaven spoke, smiling at him, resulting in fourth grade mumbling a thank you with a smile. "what does a girl like you wanna do?" fuckshit asked. nobody knew she had money, she never showed it off. so she was confused why fuckshit said a girl like her. 

"ion know, I wanna work with ocean animals, swim with them. if that doesn't work out then im gonna travel the world. maybe live in a cottage in the forest, or I could live in a beach house in Hawaii like I want. but that's probably really expensive so." she said shrugging making everyone laugh. 

after some silence, ray got up "where are you going?" asked fuckshit, "im about to skate this gap, try hard. be corny. right?" ray asked "yeah, right." fuckshit spoke scoffing.

✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰

they were all on the roof, fourth grade on the side filing while ray jumped over the gap, making heaven smile. ray ran back giving fourth grade a high five, "hit it, fuckshit" ruben said as fuckshit went to jump the gap. going over it. making the girl smile even bigger

"heaven, you go" ray said as he came back to them. she started skating towards the gap and jumped right over it like no problem, everyone cheered for the girl as she ran back up giving fuckshit and fourth grade high fives. she was starting to get so she took off her sweatshirt revealing a short sleeve blue crop top. which was paired with black jean shorts.

it was Rubens turn to go now, ruben started skating down but before he got to the gap he stopped, "oh, come on. what kind of pussy shit was that" ray spoke as ruben walked back "you got this man" Stevie said smiling at his friend "shut the fuck up f*****" ruben replied rudely. "seriously?" heaven mumbled to him, making ruben roll his eyes.

Stevie took a deep breath and started going down, but he wasn't going fast enough at all.  "wait! hey, yo wait, wait, wait!" ray yelled at the smaller boy "holy shit!" heaven yelled worried for him, Stevie kept going. Stevie got closer to the edge, and all you can hear was him hitting the table. heaven put her hands over her mouth running towards the edge.

 "oh my fucking god" fourth grade spoke looking down at him. " fuck! shit! that n***** dead!" fuckshit yelled running over to look at him. "is he dead, yo?" ray asked "what the fuck" heaven said running off the roof everyone following.

as they made it to the table "sunburn" fuckshit said poking him "dont poke him" heaven spoke rolling her eyes and scoff "sunburn, you okay?" fuckshit asked Stevie opening his eyes slowing getting up fuckshit repeating his question.

"you okay?" ray asked "hell, yeah" fuckshit spoke but then they all notice his head starting to drip down blood. "fuck! shit!" fuckshit said looking at the blood. "hey, take your shirt off. you bleeding" ray said as fuckshit helped him take his shirt off. wrapping it around Stevies head "here, hold it. hold it right here" fuckshit said while Stevie held it in place.

"fuck, you okay?" ray asked "yeah, yeah. im fine" sunburn spoke up "you gave me a heart attack" heaven said smiling as stevie smiled at her "hell, yeah, n*****" fuckshit said starting to smile "what the fuck?" ray said "fucking crazy" fuckshit said as Stevie smiled at them.

"yo, sunburns fucking insane!" ray said "fuck yeah, fool" fuckshit said "you just fell off a roof, what  the fuck" heaven said smiling at what the fuck just happened"sunburn" fuckshit said in a weird voice making everyone laugh but ruben.

"your bleeding through that" heaven said "oh shit he is" ray said turning his focus to ruben "take your shirt off" he said smacking his chest "fuck no, this is my favorite shirt" ruben said. "n**** take the fucking shirt off" ray said a little louder, ruben sighed "hey, its fine. take mine" heaven spoke as she handed them the baggy shirt she wore earlier. 

"you crazy n*****" fuckshit said to Stevie as they smiled "hey take that one off, here put this one on" ray said "n*****, take that shit off" fuckshit said helping him take the shirt off his head and helping ray put the other one on. "here, hold that" ray said.

heaven turned to look at ruben, who glared at the younger boy the entire time. making the frown. she handed him a bracelet to which he was confused. she held up her wrist which showed a matching one. he smiled and she smiled back, she calmed him down a little bit. all he needs to know is that stevie isn't stealing anyone from him, and heaven was there to show him.

 all he needs to know is that stevie isn't stealing anyone from him, and heaven was there to show him

authors note:

ok  last chapter for right now

goodnight 

1246 words