4

✱*

✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰

HEAVEN HEADED INTO the shop, watching stevie hand ruben the money for his board. heaven smiled as ruben grabbed a motors board off the wall. he was excited to purchase and set up his new board.

after he was done setting up his board, everyone sat on the couch laughing, even Stevie joined them. "alright I got one" fuckshit said with a smile on his face still "I dont understand this shit, why do they say Mexicans are lazy and shit?" he asked looking over to heaven and ruben, the two teens.

"do people say that shit?" ruben asked, "I heard that shit. it dont make sense to me. every time I see a Mexican, them n****** are fixing buildings and shit" fuckshit explained to everyone. heaven furrowed her eyebrows and laughed "im not Mexican" she spoke "what?" fuckshit asked as everyone looked at her "im hawaiian" she said smiling, "ohh" fuckshit spoke everyone laughing.

"that's fucked up, yo." ruben said laughing a little while heaven and ruben were so close, their hands were close to each other. pinkys touching and heavens face was bright red. "I said 'people said it' not 'I say it' the whole point of the game is so you dont get offended" fuckshit said.

"I do have a question for fourth grade" ray said looking at him "why are white people just in love with they pets? like why do they care so.. I dont get it" ray asked laughing "for real" fuckshit agreed "for real" ray repeated looking at fuckshit then back to fourth grade.

"so, im at this white girls house, right and we chilling. I can hear her mom downstairs, like "oh my god Eric didn't eat his kibble today, I dont know I think we need to take him to the doctor" so I asked "why is your mom feeding your little brother kibble?" of course he's probably going to get sick. she go and turn around and tell me "Eric is a dog silly!" ray said making everyone around him laugh.

"dogs dont have feelings, you dumb bitch" ruben said everyone still laughing. "I dont even have a dog I have a gecko" fourth grade said still laughing a little. "did.. did he just say he got a gecko?" fuckshit said making everyone laugh even more "you have a gecko?" heaven asked shocked "yeah" fourth grade said looking down messing with his camera. everyone still laughing.

"I dont know one n***** in the world with a fucking gecko" ray said "all right. I have one" fourth grade said speaking up again "can black people.." "oh be careful" ray said before he continues. "okay.. well is it cool to be black?" he asked obviously changing his question.

"what the fuck? n**** that's where I get all my looks from, n*****. silky ass sexy hair. black dont crack. that's why im seventeen and look twelve. n*****, what, you 17 and look like fucking mr. burns." fuckshit said making everyone laugh at his response.

"can black people get sunburnt?" fourth grade asked as ray and fuckshit laughed "fourth grade, are you serious?" heaven asked "what about you little man, do you know black people can get sunburnt?" ray asked stevie, everyone looking at him now

 "what are black people?" Stevie asked making everyone look at ray then back at Stevie. everyone laughing besides the boy next to heaven "fuck, shit. that was dope" fuckshit said. "that's dope, I like that" ray said.

"y'all trying to go skate?" ray asked "lets go" fuckshit said "im down" fourth grade said holding onto his camera "ruben? heaven?" ray asked "yeah" ruben said "yup" heaven spoke "all right, then let's go. you coming, sunburn?" ray asked making everyone look to the younger boy on the floor. "sunburnnnn" fuckshit said making everyone smile and laugh besides ruben. "alright come on then" ray said

as they headed out of the shop, skating in the middle of the street. ray, fuckshit, and fourth grade were in the front. while heaven was by ruben and stevie, though she was a bit ahead of them as she thought they were going to slow.

she did notice that ruben didn't laugh at any jokes towards stevie, she didn't know what his problem was. but they were close enough to the point where she thought he would open up to her, but she decided that if they ever got the chance to be alone that she would ask him and talk to him.

but that was for another day.

authors note:

sorry late chapter I am unmotivated !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

791 words