13

✩°。⋆✺ ☽⋆。°✩

✩°。⋆✺ ☽⋆。°✩

RUBEN WENT DOWN a ramp, stevie passing him making ruben bump into him on purpose. "watch out" ruben said "what's your problem, man?" stevie asked "you're my fucking problem" ruben said rudely walking towards stevie "what the fuck is your problem, man?" stevie asked again

"you're my fucking problem!" ruben said then pushed stevie. "don't fucking touch me!" stevie said "what the fuck are you gonna do f****?" ruben asked while pushing him again "don't fucking touch me!" stevie said again then started to push him back.

heaven noticed a crowd of people forming around two others, she also heard the familiar voices. so she pushed her way through and her heart dropped when she saw who it was. ruben and stevie. "ruben! stevie! stop!" she yelled but they ignored her.

she ran out running towards ray "ray!" she yelled as ray turned to her "what's-" "ruben and stevie are fucking fighting!" she yelled as they all ran towards the crowd. ray pushed them apart, ruben going his own way while heaven followed and fourth grade with stevie.

as ruben skated away a little longer she noticed that he sat down. she sat down next to him. "I dont understand why everyone likes him. he took everything from me" he said as he started to calm down.

"ruben.. he's new to all this shit. he looks up to you, and you being rude to him isn't helping him. he didn't steal anyone, he didn't steal me." she paused "I get it, you may be jealous or annoyed. but if you be nicer and accept him you wouldn't feel that way ruby." she said as he looked in her eyes.

"thank you" was all he said before looking straight ahead. he got up and heaven did too, hugging each other as the cold wind touched their tan skin. "thank you for always caring about me" he said, "always and forever" she said.

as they pulled apart, they leaned in. like millions of fireworks went off. as they pulled apart angel spoke to lighten the mood. "ruben, are you going soft on me?" she said with a laugh. "shut up" he said laughing with her.

they walked back to the store hand in hand.

✩°。⋆✺ ☽⋆。°✩

there were red cups everywhere as the party ended, everyone was sitting or cleaning up, fuckshit went up to everyone. "hey, those bitches wanna have a party at they parents place. lets roll, n*****" fuckshit slurred clearly drunk. heaven sighed "lets roll" fuckshit repeated while ray got up and walk over to him

he sighed then looked at everyone "in the car" fuckshit said "lets just get in" ray said "hey stevie, ride shotgun. see what it look like, g. why you go pussy like me, n*****" fuckshit slurred opening the door.

everyone got in, stevie shotgun, fuckshit driving, ray , fourth grade and ruben while heaven was on his lap cause there was no more room. heaven shook her head nervously. she knew fuckshit wasn't capable of driving.

yo, fuckshit. just take everybody home" ray said "no, we're going to this fucking party. just fucking chill" fuckshit said "fuck that shit. let's just call it. everybody in here is bummed" ray said. "i'm not about to let you fuck up my fun, n****. you don't have any type of fun no more" fuckshit said "nobody in this fucking car is having fun, if you haven't noticed" ray said.

"only fun you have is sucking them pros dicks, stop trying to kill my fun. you used to be as hell" fuckshit said then swerved making ruben hold onto heaven tightly, putting his arm around her waist. she held onto his hand nervously "i heard some fighting, shit" fuckshit said while laughing.

"could you like pull over?" fourth grade said then every thing happened so fast then they were turned in the middle of the road.

"why the fuck did we get in the car with you!" fourth grade yelled "is this fucking blood? what's the fuck?" rays screamed "sunburns fucked up" fuckshit said "stevie!" ray yelled "what the fuck!" heaven yelled worriedly

"come on, wake up, stevie. stevie! stevie!" ray yelled "fuck" fuckshit yelled "help! stevie!" ray yelled. "fuckshit, what the fuck did you do!" heaven yelled at fuckshit "why did we get in the car" fourth grade said "what the fuck did you do!" ray yelled at fuckshit

 "fuckshit, what the fuck did you do!" heaven yelled at fuckshit "why did we get in the car" fourth grade said "what the fuck did you do!" ray yelled at fuckshit

authors note:

one more

el o ellllllllll

I think im gonna do the ruben book.

YALL NEED TO BE PATIENT THO CUZ IM UNMOTIVATED WITH THIS BOOK AS WELL

so slow updates but there will be a update at least once a day

800 words