11

•-☀︎-⋆⁺₊⋆ 𖤓 ⋆⁺₊⋆- ☀︎-•

EVERYONE TURNED THEIR head to the door when a lady came in yelling. "hey! what is your name?" she asked looking around. "what the fuck?" heaven said as ruben put his arm around the girl.

"what is your name?" she repeated looking at them "fuckshit" fuckshit spoke taking a sip of his drink, "fuckshit?" she said concerned "Jesus" the lady mumbled "listen to me, you do not give my son alcohol." she said. making some people on the couch smirk and raise their eyebrows.

"ma'am, ma'am" ray started to say "bitch" fuckshit said interrupting ray "ma'am ma'am" ray started again "you do not give my son drugs" the lady said seriously making heaven smirk trying to not laugh, making ruben try and not laugh. "do vou understand me?" the lady asked "cool. cool. cool" fuckshit said with a smirk

"it better be cool, fuckhead or whatever the fuck your name is" the lady said making fuckshit, and ruben laugh, heaven laughing a little shaking her head. "stay away from my son. he's not like you" the lady said rudely looking at them up and down 

A/N READ!!!: thoughts on a really long ruben book? will go along w the movie but beginning won't.. its gonna be hella good I just need to know if I should

"is she mad about the fingering?" fourth grade asked "what fingering?" the lady asked stevie making , fuckshit, and ruben laugh "say goodbye, stevie" the lady said pushing stevie out of the store "this is the last time you're coming here" the lady said turning stevie.

 "hey, but, baby, what's your number though?" fuckshit asked "that's stevie's mom" ray said "you not taking that down?" fuckshit asked "you not taking that down?" fuckshit asked again making ruben laugh. "your fucking wild, fuckshit" heaven spoke

after a little they could hear screaming. few minutes after hearing yelling stevie walked in and headed to the back of the store, ray followed. stevie is sitting against the wall "yo" ray said "you alright?" ray asked standing in the door way stevie nodded "you don't look alright" ray said walking next to him and sitting down "your mom is, uh..." ray said trying to look for a good word "very serious" ray said.

"i just" stevie started "i just can't take this shit sometimes" stevie said"what kind of shit?" ray asked "just shit" stevie said while shrugging "a lot of time, we fell like our lives are the worst" ray said looking at stevie "but... i think if you looked at anybody else's closet, you wouldn't trade your shit for their shit" ray explained.

 "like, look fourth grade. he is... one of the poorest people i know" ray said which made stevie laugh "and i'm not even making a joke though, like, he could barely afford socks. seriously. socks" ray said explained to the smaller boy.

"ruben's mom gets all fucked up. she beats on him and his sister. why do you think he never wants to go home?" ray asked stevie "and heaven, her family is hard working. but her parents are never home, like never. she's been on her own for a long time, even with some support from her parents. I dont remember the last time she's even seen them" ray spoke 

"fuckshits like my best friend. and, like, we used to have all these sleepovers and fucking just dream about skating and where we want to take it" ray said looking at the ground "i just feel like he's kind of, like.. losing it a little or something" ray said sadly "now every day he's just trying to figure out where to party, where to get fucked up, drunk. it's sad" ray explained.

ray sighed "about, like, three years ago, my little brother was in the way to soccer practice, he was crossing the street... hr got hit by a car" ray said stevie looked at him then looked down on the floor, ray let out a sigh. "it's so weird, like... we shared a room. like, a closet. whenever i, like, get dressed in the morning, it's just, like.. just looking at all the clothes and they just blend into each other"

"it's so weird, like... we shared a room. like, a closet. whenever i, like, get dressed in the morning, it's just, like.. just looking at all the clothes and they just blend into each other" ray said exhaling. "it's just weird but after he passed away. fuckshit came to my house and dragged me out to go skate with him. it felt good to have somebody there" ray said then laughed a bit then he hit stevie softly "so let's go" ray said while getting up "come on" ray said while going inside then stevie got up and followed behind ray.

and after that talk, stevie and ray skated together all night. leaving them to fall asleep at the courthouse.

•-☀︎-⋆⁺₊⋆ 𖤓 ⋆⁺₊⋆- ☀︎-•

heaven and ruben were sitting on heavens roof, they were talking and starting to get to know more about each other.

sharing a cigarette even tho they didn't have too, it was now a daily thing for them to do.

as they got off the roof, it was late outside. and the teens were tired

"goodnight, ruben" heaven spoke "goodnight, heaven" ruben replied

as they kissed "I love you" ruben spoke

heaven smiled "I love you too"

can you believe this all happened with sharing a cigarette?

authors note:

3 more chapters el o el

but seriously, a longer ruben book? max chapters maybe 20-30?

I HAVE SUCH A GOOD IDEA I JUST NEED TO KNOW IF I SHOULDDD

965 words