6

・ 。゚☆: *

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

AS THEY DROVE to the courthouse, heaven took a second to look back on the memories that happened in the last couple days. she never had this much fun, even tho the girl could have fun whenever.

she realized that she smiled basically everyday she spent with the boys she now calls her friends, and she was glad.

ray, was an brother figure to the girl. they knew each other for a extremely long time, he taught her tricks, brought her to places, and introduced her to her new friends and pros. she loved him with all her heart and he loved her too, he would always stick up for the girl no matter what.

fuckshit, he always made the girl laugh. he was also a brother figure to the girl. they always made jokes, some dirty ones but it was just for laughs. they got along with each other so well, that ray always jokes that they could be long lost siblings on how the two teens are alike.

fourth grade, another brother figure. they never spoke as much, but they still loved each other. fourth grade thought heaven was really cool, she was talented and he made a mental note to make her the main character of his movie that he was filming. which she loved because she loved acting like a movie star.

ruben, oh ruben. she loved him, maybe even more as a friend. they got along even better then her and fuckshit, they were the same age so they found a deeper connection with each other and they were both thankful, they wouldn't admit it out loud, but they knew that they there was always some sexual tension between them and those feelings in their heads aren't just random feelings, it was love.

stevie, a little brother to heaven. she didn't know that much about the boy, but she treated him like her younger sibling, stevie loved the girl. he thought she was fun to be around, funny, and talented. she was a huge role model to the boy and he was inspired to skate like her.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

 at the courthouse, fourth grade, ray and fuckshit skated off together. while ruben, heaven and Stevie stuck together. reaching a point "are we allowed to skate here?" Stevie asked looking around. "fuck no, its super illegal. If you hear anyone yell out "5-0" just fucking take off." ruben told the boy "you see those fucking bums?" heaven asked Stevie "if one of them offers you something to smoke, dont smoke it. its probably fucking crack." she said to Stevie.

after they talked, stevie and ruben stuck together as heaven went her own way. she skated at the courthouse all the time, it was a popular hangout place as well. she knew a lot of people there and a lot of people knew her.

once she skated around for a little, checking the props that were set out to skate over and use for tricks. she did some tricks over them and skated around. some people called her name, so she went over.

as she talked to the people, which she found out were pros. she talked to them for a while. they told her she was talented for her age and that she was gonna make it big in skating, though heaven told them she wasn't interested in skating when she was older. which did in fact make the pros shocked.

after talking to them, and waving goodbye. she couldn't find fuckshit, ray, fourth grade, ruben or stevie anywhere. she frowned, she thought that they ditched her. so she skated around by herself, as she heard someone call her name, someone else screamed so she couldn't tell who called out for her.

"5-0! 5-0!!"

the girl took off, she ran. she didn't know where to go as her ride was fuckshit and he wasn't anywhere to be seen. so she just kept running, once she found fuckshits car, ruben opening the door for her, she took a seat and smiled at ruben. who smiled back saying he thought her dumbass got caught. to which she flipped him off.

"oh shit" she spoke as everyone turned to look at her "what?" fuckshit spoke, he was confused. "where the fuck is sunburn at?" she asked with her eyebrows furrowed. "oh no" "he got caught" "he is so stupid" the teens spoke, but as soon as they looked forward. he was right there, and he got in the car. resulting in heaven going onto Rubens lap.

"heaven, you goin home?" fuckshit asked as he was driving. "yeah, thanks" she replied Rubens chin was rest on her shoulder, her head was on his. the drive was peaceful, usually after running from the cops, it made a lot of people stop skating for the day.

as fuckshit arrived at her home, she got out of the car saying thank you and goodbye. as she was a distance away from the car she could hear ruben say "fuck you" and everyone else in the car laughing, she turned around and saw his head in his hands. she smiled as she knew they were teasing him about her. she found it funny, she now knows she has an effect on him.

 she found it funny, she now knows she has an effect on him

authors note:

sorry im so unmotivated with this book

hopefully more chapters tomorrow trying to finish by this weekend

927 words