9

✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆

✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆

HEAVEN FROZE AT the sentence that ray said. "we need to talk." as he walked into her house sitting on the couch. "about?" she said, she figured that if she acted clueless that nothing would be awkward.

"oh come on, why have you been avoiding us?" ray said as he crossed his arms. "im not avoiding you, ruben said you guys dont want be around" she answered truthfully to which ray scoffed and shook his head. she furrowed her eyebrows.

"we want you around, heaven." he said as he smiled softly at the girl "ruben has anger issues, I doubt he meant it" he said as he got up, "he sounded so serious though. you guys haven't even bothered to call or come check on me." she said as she frowned.

"what?" he laughed "we came by like everyday, you never answered, we called too. no reply" he said as he shook his head "oh? I wasn't home then" she said as they laughed together, it was silent after that, a little awkward but it was comfortable.

ray spoke up "he's at the shop, I can get everyone at back if you wanna talk to him" he said as he walked towards the door. "would it be a good idea?" she said as she tied her shoe laces. "everyone misses you, ruben has been quiet without you." he spoke as heaven opened the door with a smile on her face as they skated to the shop.

ray walked in, asking everyone to go to the back and skate. everyone agreed but he stopped ruben and asked him wait a second. to which ruben was confused until he noticed the girl he loves walk in. ray then left, leaving the two teens alone.

they sat on the couch. "why'd you say it?" heaven spoke breaking the silence "I was mad, I didn't mean it" he replied, the expression on his face was guilty. ruben was upset and mad at himself for saying such stupid things to her.

"I forgive you," she said "really?" he spoke as he smiled ear to ear "but" she spoke as he frowned "you promise to be nice to stevie, and to talk to me whenever somethings bothering you" she said as she held out her pinky. there pinkys locked "I promise" he spoke keeping eye contact

as the two teens scooted closer to each other, Rubens hand made it to the side of her face as heavens went to the side of his, and their lips collided.

they felt sparks and fireworks go off, the day they both were waiting for since they shared a cigarette at the courthouse, since they started hanging out, since they first saw each other at school, since they became partners for projects.

it finally happened. as they let go they smiled at each other, heavens face going insanely red as she just kissed the boy she liked.

"heaven gates, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked her as there hands intertwined "id love to be your girlfriend" she replied as they kissed again.

they headed out the back as they broke the news to the other older teens and stevie. they cheered for the teens and congratulated them

(a/n: new book is coming out soon btw:) ashtray from euphoria? or ruben..)

✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆

their all at a Mexican restaurant, sitting outside, fuckshit was doing a trick but he hit a tall white boy on accident "oh!" fuckshit spoke "ow! fuck! what the fuck?" the white boy said looking at fuckshit "fuck my bad" fuckshit said  "what's up n*****?" fuckshit asked the white boy who was just standing there.

"oh my god" heaven mumbled "oh shit" ray said. fourth grade was recording the entire thing, and Stevie looked nervous and scared which made heaven furrow her eyebrows, but shook her head and turned her head back to fuckshit.

"what the fuck?" the white boy asked "you good?" fuckshit said being cocky taking a step forward as the guy took one step back. as he was about to speak up he closed his mouth. focused on stevie the entire time. "what's up, n*****?" fuckshit asked once again stepping closer.

"what you trying to do, n****? you still standing here" he asked again as the only thing the white boy was focused on was the smaller boy at the table. "I think he might have shit himself" ray said.

"you not gonna say shit?" fuckshit spoke but the boy wouldn't stop staring at stevie "what you gonna do?" he asked putting his hand on the guys face and moving it towards the side making everyone laugh

authors note:

OKAY SERIOUS NOTE

ASHTRAY YES OR NO??

I wrote a book about him before but deleted it...

I think it would be a nice change since I have 3 ruben books...

LET ME KNOW??

if not ill possibly do another ruben book

855 words