14

✱*

✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰

EVERYONE WAS CURRENTLY asleep in the waiting room. waiting for the 'okay' to go see stevie, ray and fourth grade sat on single seats, while fuckshit, heaven and ruben sat on a long one.

heaven had her head rested on Rubens lap, everyone lacking sleep because they were worried for the young boy. he was the only one who got injured. everyone else had some bruises and cuts, heaven had a cut right across her arm and nose.

a couple hours later Stevie's mom came to visit him, she walked over to ray who shook him "do you want to go see him?" she asked making him nod, waking everyone up who quickly rushed up to go see him.

grabbing their boards, they all walked into Stevies room, he had a broken arm. ruben sat on his skateboard while heaven sat next to him, while fourth grade sat on a chair, ray as well, and fuckshit on his bed. heaven rested her head on Rubens shoulder still lacking sleep as the chairs weren't comfy.

they all sat there quietly "can i see it?" fuckshit asked breaking the silence while looking at stevie's arm "they took a picture" stevie said while grabbing the folder as fuckshit opened it ray, ruben and fourth grade got up to see it as well. "fuck. shit" fuckshit said in shock "n****, ;, what the fuck?" he added "that's fucked up" ruben said "holy shit" heaven said quietly going back to sit next to Ruben after seeing the photos.

"are you okay?" ray asked stevie who nodded his head "you literally take the hardest hits out of anybody i've ever seen in my life" ray said, stevie just stayed quiet "you know you don't have to do that, right?" ray added steive just stayed quiet so did everyone else.

fourth grade fidgeted with his camera before speaking up "you guys want to see something?" fourth grade asked as they all looked at him waiting to see, amused faces. he got up and walked over to the tv and put the camera cords into the tv.

they all came onto the screen, fourth grade smiled as the project he worked on was finally finished. heaven smiling at the boy

and at the end of the film, it ended with ruben and angel sharing a cigarette at the courthouse.

it all started with them sharing a CIGARETTE.

the end.

authors note:

authors note:

the end

this took wayyyyy longer then I expected im sorry about that

thanks for 1k reads on sunsets and 2k on clueless and 500 on here

love u all

stay tuned for a new book.

xoxo

465 words