Journal 2

December, 21
The fluffy white snow has arrived. Everyone is cold, even my fingers are starting to freeze. If I could only afford my own gloves this year. I've met the Summoner this morning. It seems like he couldn't stop talking about how he was going to pass fate. Other than his peculiar sense of adventure, I enjoy his company. Though, he left rather quickly for me to ask about the war's condition. I'll have to talk to you agin later, I must run yet again; they found me here.

December, 22
I luckily got away. Neophyte was looking for me this time. I'm sure I did nothing sinful for them to be after me. It's rather freezing now; I'll have to pull some pages out from the back of my journal to make a fire. I'm in an alley outside a common bar, I heard a noise. Now it seems like I have a guest with me. Her shackles must mean she escaped from the cells incased by the walls of the jail. She's wearing a beautiful white pelt, her lusus I think. My guest is letting me wear the skin for a bit. I refuse, of course. I also notice that she is wearing a necklace of lusus teeth, almost as sharp as knives. I learn her name is the Innocent, a troll that happens to not do any.... sinful crimes like me. I'll continue writing later, we need to find food.

December, 25
This is wonderful! I have met the Fearless, a very close and dear friend to the Innocent! I'm joyous that I am not alone on this journey anymore! Yet we're all starving right now. We haven't found any food yesterday night. This is really worrisome. The snow is now a furious blizzard as we stand near the frozen sea. At least the sea dwellers can't get to us. Those repulsive trolls want nothing of our kind, especially that awful Dualscar and the Condesce! They never agree to any of the peace we are trying to make with the higher bloods!

January, 1
I think I've found my match once again. Do you remember about me telling you about him? Diamonds over each eye, short hair, a red, black, and white cloak. Yet I can't just say he's my matesprit.... I have seen him many times before. Sinful if he asks me to be his wonderful matesprit. But at this point many of the other trolls have gotten to him. I want to betray my Gog, yet being sinful isn't my thing. It's just one sin, I'll ask him later. Tis a beautiful and tricky troll. I remember he is such a cheater in poker. It seems he has a kismesis, but not a matesprit. I'll tell you the results later, young one.