Chapter 5

It was a few days later when the dancestors finally woke up. They were surrounded by ruins. Latula looked around and saw Mituna. There were scars on his face, and he seemed a bit strange.

"Cool! I have battle scares!" Mituna shouted out.

"Don't you mean scars?" Cronus asked.

"Who are you?!" Mituna asked terrified. Cronus stared confused at his best friend. He thought the gold blood was joking. The violet blooded troll chuckled and hugged his moirail.

"Ah!! Get off!!!" shouted out Mituna. Cronus was now confused which then changed to anger. He took Mituna's board, snapped it in half. The gold blood's jaw dropped, tears formed in his eyes at this. The violet blood pulled his arm back, about to punch his former friend.

"Stop!" Latula screamed out. Kurloz looked over at the group. He stood up in front of Mituna, shaking his head toward Cronus. Fear now replaced Cronus's features, but it returned back to anger.

"This isn't over!" Cronus growled out and ran away. Mituna looked dumbfounded at his savior.

"Be my moirail!" Mituna shouted out with a big smile on his face. Kurloz looked over and nodded.

And with that, there was nothing left to do. The dancestors went separate ways or in small groups to help a tiny bit with the rebellion.

---------------------------

It was late at night, the only things that were lighting up the night were the moon, the stars, and an inflamed banner. The Summoner stood proudly on a stage before thousands of trolls.

The Fearless spotted Mindfang. She obviously didn't want to be caught alive by her. The gold blood hid behind some taller trolls, trying not to get under Mindfang's gaze.

Redglare watched from afar with the Innocent. The jade blood volunteered to watch the higher. The Innocent didn't want to have Mindfang see Redglare alive again.

"Hello, everyone. I know the Signless has died a few days ago and many of you are terrified.... but we need to stand against the high bloods! No one wants slavery or anymore killing! We will stand proud and start a revolution against all those who treated you badly! Who is with me?!" The Summoner glanced at Mindfang and they raised their fists together.

Many shouted in agreement. Preaching wasn't the true answer, war was. The Summoner smiled and looked at everyone in disbelief. They were going to stop the war, like so many had wanted. He remembered seeing a mutant like him named Blizzard. He met a terrible fate, his skull being crushed by the hands of the Grand Highblood. Even the Signless met a terrible fate.

But the rust blood knew he was stronger than fate, he was going to be the one to finally end this madness. He was going to redeem himself and put his friends to peace.

A figure harshly shoved past the Fearless, almost making her fall over. It was strange; a masked man randomly pushing by. He had shackles on his wrists, with an amethyst colored gem that was in the middle of them. He was definitely not from around here.

"Excuse me, explain why you just shoved past me," the gold blood asked sternly. The male looked back at her, shrugging before running again. That was just weird.

The Innocent wrote in her journal about the good news that was coming. Redglare eyed her notes a little suspicious.

"What are you writing?" the teal blood asked. The jade blood didn't answer thinking it was fairly obvious. "I asked you, what are you writing?"

"The plans for the revolution, will you just leave me alone?" Redglare didn't listen, she simply grabbed the notebook and flipped through the pages. The Innocent tried to grab her notebook back, but the other simply stopped her from achieving that goal.

"These don't look like the Summoner's nor the Signless's.... then who?" she asked, looking back over at the other female. The Innocent stayed silent from this. "So, you wouldn't mind me tearing this up?" Redglare held the end of the page and pulled on it a little, but not hard enough to rip it out.

"My matesprit, the Blizzard," the jade blood sighed in defeat. The teal blood made a dumbfounded face, like she never heard of him before.

"The Blizzard? Never heard him." Neophyte Redglare tossed the notebook back to the Innocent, not really caring if she caught it or not. She caught it, but fumbled a little at first.

Yet the planning of the rebellion came to a rest. The Fearless came back to tell them their plans. They would help all they could, even if it was the tiniest bit.

Redglare still wanted Mindfang's head no matter what, she just wanted her dead even if someone else were to kill her. Justice was at hand. The Innocent wasn't so interested in having Mindfang's head, she wanted to kill her younger brother. He isn't exactly her brother anymore saying he betrayed them and left for the highers. However Fearless was all for getting revenge against Mindfang, she didn't want to kill her just get her revenge for having her locked up.

That's their plan, to get their revenge on the trolls they hate. At this point they might as well be assassins.