Journal 3

December, 13
Guess what I found! It may not be the best location at the moment, but the bartender doesn't mind me staying in the alley. As long as those high bloods don't find me. I've already killed one of their lusus and they looked mad. It was only out of self defense nothing more. I'll use some of my blood to show them who they're messing with. High blood or not, I will not let them find me. This is pretty short, but at least I have the time to write.

December, 16
I've heard news about the Fearless. The Grand High Duke Chelicera and his moiral, Captain Marquise Spinneret Mindfang have the Fearless tortured for many sweeps now. I don't know why they would do this to her. This is almost as drastic as the rare rainbow blooded "dragon" troll everyone wants to meet. That troll is said to be captured by the high bloods and she's being tortured by the high bloods. She's said to know the location of all the dragons, she refuses to speak. This gives me a good idea, how about we start the game? It will start shortly soon. There will be "HONKS" galore soon to be on your way. Hope to see you soon.

December, 18
I've met Captain Regent Silversea today. I am surprised he enjoyed the company of a higher rank. He referred to me as.... A very "sinful" troll, I simply retorted and said all the good deeds I did. The Regent nodded and held one hand on his sword incase I said the wrong thing. That.... blessed golden sword of his; It's the biggest and strongest sword I will ever see in my life time. It could slice three clones of the Marquise's ship if he tried hard enough. Being a regent is a rather challenging duty for someone like Silversea, I was once an apprentice of a regent. Silversea was a fellow apprentice to the master, though he's the only one who actually accomplished being a regent. I hope you will marvel in his glory or his grubs one day. I'm getting hungry my descendant. I wish you could send me some food from your free life, but you don't even know your real ancestor nor does the Innocent know about me. Take care now.

December, 20
Still no snow, it's warm out here today. I had to sell my precious post-scratch self to the regent. He forgives me, but I needed the money for food badly. Another sin to the list. I remembered Captain Silversea asked about the whereabouts of you. I told him you were with the Innocent I hope. He won't get you, he is a trusty partner. I wonder if he still remembers about our moirallegiance from when we were still apprentices. He offered me somewhere to stay, this offer was said to me before. I think he has.... some other desires. Have you ever found a matesprit yet? Is he or she good? I should stop mingling with you about quadrants, I don't want you to go crazy over these quadrant things. I hope you find a good partner.