Chapter 2

The trolls walked what seemed forever to them. The Signless finally stops at a steel door, what looked to be 50 feet tall. Some trolls were sleeping in the search towers, unaware of the low bloods below. The Signless almost whispered his plan to his followers.

"I hate that idea," the Sinister mumbled quietly. Some of the trolls glared or ignored that statement. The Sinister grumbled something under his breath, avoiding eye contact with the other trolls. The followers started digging under the wall, soon getting to the other side of the prison walls. It was quieter in the yard than on the other side of the wall or it could be because it was night. The trolls walked toward the prison doors, this was the second stage on breaking the mysterious troll out.

When they reached the door, it somehow opened without anyone touching it. The trolls just shrugged it off and headed inside. There were many cells, mostly dark cells that had little-to-no light at all. This made it easy to know that this is why the jail was next to the castle. The Grand High Blood could just have a blue blood bring one of the prisoners in to have them slain. It was questioning why this prisoner was not yet dead even though she was locked up for many sweeps.

"The Innocent.... Accused of many murders," the Disciple read the sign out loud. The Psiioniic looked through the tiny window on the door. Two glowing jade eyes looked to be in the corner of the room. This said Innocent, growled lowly at the Psiioniic.

"Are you here to bring me to the Grand High Blood finally?" The Innocent asked in a growl. Her lusus pelt was covered in what looked like jade blood. The other trolls started to wonder how she is innocent.

"I never killed them, I was framed," the jade blooded troll growled, almost whispering it out.

"I never killed them, I was framed," a troll across from the Innocent's cell copied in a rude snoopy tone. The troll was almost annoyed or if not yet, was annoyed with his cellmate. "We get it, princess." Some of the other trolls shouted in agreement from other cells.

"Luzuon believes me!" She glanced over at the wall where she drew a troll with her own jade blood. The blood was already running down the walls, making the picture stranger. The frightened trolls near the Signless started leaving the place.

"Sounds like Redglare is coming," the Innocent whispered to her bloody picture. A loud echo of keys and a door opening spread through the halls. The trolls scurried and hide, trying to not get caught by the teal blood. Redglare walked toward the door that had the sign saying 'The Deception Zephyra; The case to the missing dragons.' Redglare led the troll out of the room. She was covered in many colors of blood, it was confusing why her scars were rainbows.

"The Grand High Blood would love to see you, Zephyra. Maybe this time you'll tell us what we want," Neophyte chuckled darkly, but Zephyra simply shook her head as Neophyte led them away.

"That was too close," the Signless sighed relieved. The Signless pulled the door open so the Innocent would be free. She walked out of the doorway a bit frightened. Was she truly free? The Sinister stared carefully at her, almost like he knew the Innocent like an old friend. Yet he shook the feeling off and turned away from the jade blooded troll in front of him. The Innocent as well acted like she didn't know him either, she smiled like she was never a psycho.

"Nice to have you on the team," the Signless said, "can you tell us why the Deception Zephyra is being sent to the Grand High Blood?"

"They want to know about where the dragons are," the female troll answered.

"Lookth like we have thomeone elthe to rethcue," the Psiioniic concluded.