Journal 7

I don't know how, but I have the Innocent's journal. It would be rude to rip a page out to show you what she wrote, but I think you may like it, to be honest. Here, read it.

The days are getting closer and closer to the day of my.... matesprit's attack. I'm still trying to get used to saying my matesprit instead of my moirail. The man seems to be making me jealous, but the Blizzard reassured me. I am too embarrassed to even write what we even did after that, but I might as well. We pailed. It was an amazing feeling that I possibly may crave for later on. Yet, we promised to never do it again since we love each other too much to be culled for such an act. He's been my moirail since I was six sweeps and I was a bit cranky back then. He usually would put me in his lap and sit there for a few hours, just me and him, sitting out in the wilderness. I loved it when he did this and it did calm me. I even started to get in trouble on purpose so we could do it again only to realize I was flushed for him more than anyone in my life. It was sweet hearing him ask me if I wanted to be his matesprit. Maybe one day I'll tell everyone I'm his and he is mine. I highly doubt it though, they would cull me if they heard this. No wonder he wants me to not tell anyone. But I am happy to say that our grubs are finally here. I asked Silversea for that favor, to bring our descendants to Earth. William, Ison, and Rana. Blizzardo wanted to keep Prisip and Aque. I won't push him to do anything. I'm going to take care of Sayuri, Edward, and Luzuon. Huh, I just thought of a great title! I shall be the Caretakr now. Well, I shall take care of my little children now. They really want to meet Rolando and Sam, my little friends.

Signed,
Luzuon Bojarski
No, The Caretakr

I knew they did pail my descendant. I shall not tell a soul. Life here in camp is hard work. I shall return home someday to check up on things there. The Blizzard gives me easy tasks, like teaching or fighting with them to help up their skills. Until then, my descendant.