Chapter 4

The Summoner stared down at the pirate. She wasn't joking, like many of her other times. She was frowning, a pained expression on her face.

"Please, kill me," the blue blood murmured. She could manipulate the low blood, but that would just pain him even more. Did she care? No, she didn't. Mindfang only cared about herself, after all, and no one else.

"I.... I refuse!" the Summoner roared. Yet Mindfang simply stared, a low chuckle coming from her throat. The Summoner was confused.

"You can kill me, or I can simply manipulate you. Tick tock, decide now," the feared pirate growled. The animal loving troll hesitated. Either way, he'd kill his beloved matesprit.

"I want you to help me in the war. If you do that for me, then I'll kill you," the rust blood answered. The much higher blooded troll stared blankly up at him, confusion written all over her face.

"The war?" she asked, completely oblivious to what was going on out there. She had killed Redglare, and the Fearless escaped with the younger Pyrope. Now the lesser wanted her to help him?

"Alright, I'll help your rebellion. As long as you kill me later on," Mindfang ordered him. The Summoner nodded slowly. He could wait to finish the rebellion.

---------------------------

"You're name is Mark," a young jade blooded troll stated.

"It's Markal," the gold blooded said.

"That's what I just said," Luzuon said, rolling her eyes. Edward glanced at Markal, feeling a bit sorry.

"I like that name, Mark-sama!" Sayuri commented. That didn't really make Markal feel any better.

"Well, I like Markal much better than Mark," Edward growled at his sisters. Luzuon simply smiled and rolled her eyes.

"You don't stop calling me Luzu-chan, though, and I hate that name."

"Oh stop fighting, it's just a nickname," Rufioh interrupted. Damara glared at Luzuon. She knew that she wouldn't be good friends with her.

"Ey, you gills need to come with me." Out of no where, Meenah walked up to the small group. Her golden trident glinting brightly, could probably scare anyone around her.

"What's up, doll?" The group glanced over at the fuchsia blooded troll.

"Ya gills and buoys need to head to the castle, there's a suprise," Meenah ordered. The trolls didn't complain and headed toward the castle.

----------------------------

All the Alpha trolls were now at the castle, and soon enough Meenah returned. Everyone seemed so confused about what was going on. A few minutes passed, and soon a loud, ear piercing explosion blew up the castle. Everything became black....