Chapter 3

The actual event

The Innocent threw her dagger randomly. The dagger clawed into the royal carpet. Kurloz stared down at the tooth dagger before turning to another corridor with Meulin. The jade blooded troll opened the door and grabbed it. There was no one in the corridor so she started trying to take off the shackles and proceeded down the hallway.

"What are you doing?" asked two familiar voices. The Innocent stopped and glanced at the two. Kerlic and Cerlik, the Dreadful Deadlock's grubs stood there. The Innocent stared like what seemed forever to the jade blood.

"If it isn't Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum," Innocent said with a hiss. This wasn't exactly the first trolls she wanted to run into. The two smiled, almost like they had a sparkle in their eyes.

"I call being Tweedle-Dee!" Shouted out Cilrek. Kerlic pouted angrily at her brother.

"I'm not being Tweedle-Dum!" Retorted out Kerlic.

"Why? I think it suits you," Cilrek complimented. Kerlic was obviously angry at this point with her brother. The Innocent ran away, not caring if the chains clinked and clacked.

"I'm being Tweedle-Dee, and that is final," Cilrek stated.

"No, I'm being Tweedle-Dee and that's final," Kerlic growled. The two grabbed each other and started fighting relatively to the death. The Innocent rolled her eyes and proceeded with her task of taking off the dumb shackles.

"How long has it been?" The Innocent asked the silentness of the empty corridor. If only there were a calendar or something to tell her. The Innocent stopped, her ears perked. She could hear shouting and a whip crackling. This wasn't exactly the best time to check, but her curiosity was getting the best of her. She opened a metallic colored door. Only a little for no one inside to notice.

"Tell us where the dragons are!" Growled a high blood. A troll was chained to a wall, crying colors that would confuse every hemospectrum. It was rather rare to see a rainbow blooded troll. Actually only one troll was allowed to have blood like this. You would have to be very lucky to have blood like that. The Innocent thought the rainbow blooded trolls would be much much higher than Her Imperious Condescension maybe even over other rare colors.

"Rainbow Dragon's Rainbow Ribbon!" Two sharp edged ribbons pierced through the trolls' stomachs. A golden sword cut the ribbons; the sword belonged to Captain Regent Silversea. The rainbow blooded troll slouched down, panting. She must of used all of her magic up; risking the chances of using magic could lead to death. They didn't want her dead.

"The Deception Zephyra, we won't let you die. Not yet at least," Silversea said.

"I'd rather be a slave on your ship, baka," Zephyra growled. Silversea grabbed her face and stared her down. A grin was plastered on his face, this made Zephyra annoyed. Happy moods meant trouble or for Zephyra's case meant.... Flirting. Being tortured by Silversea was one thing, but flirting? This was the vain of her unlucky existence.

"Oh, kill me now....!" Zephyra hissed out.

"Let her go!" The jade blooded troll, slammed the door open for all to see. The Innocent didn't really pay attention to the others just the rainbow blood and the silver.

"Look who we have here, the Caretakr has come up from the dead," Silversea said with a snicker. Zephyra raised her head a little.

"The Caretakr.... you took care of Sayuri for me," Zephyra bowed her head. She silently thanked the jade blood. Silversea pointed his sword at the Innocent.

"You dare disturb us, low blood?" The Regent asked in a growl. The Innocent growled back at him.

----------

Mindfang stared longingly at Neophyte Redglare's cold, lifeless body. She was missing something in her life now. The captain walked back to her quarters to write about what just happened.

"Marquise," the Executor Darkleer put a magic eight ball on her desk.

"What is it?"

"A magic eight ball, I heard it tells trolls their fate. I hope you enjoy it," the blue blood said as he left. Mindfang stared longingly at the black ball on her desk. She lifted it up.

"Tell me my fate," she whispered as she shook the magic eight ball. The triangular dice finally stopped, it read: 'The Summoner will kill you' Mindfang only stared at the words. No emotion was on her face, this was her chosen fate. She wrote this down in her journal on how her life will end. The Summoner walked in next. He was going to inform her about the war. But when he saw her looking at him with no emotion, he knew something was up.

"Summoner, please do it," Mindfang lifted his lance up.

"Do what?" The Summoner asked in confusion.

"Kill me."

To be continued....