Chapter 7

"Sam-kun, Rolando-kun, meet the Fearless!" The Innocent held up the stick and rock, acting childish as she tried to persuade the other that they were real.

"Innocent, that's a stick. And that's a rock," the Fearless said as her close friend shook her head quickly, seeming to talk to herself.

"Well, they're not! Even he said so!" she shouted, gripping the items tightly in her grasp. Here she was, acting crazy again.

"Who are you talking about?" the gold blood asked quietly, taking a step toward her.

"Him! How do you not know?" the jade blood asked, shaking a little.

"Innocent, who are you talking about?" the other asked again, taking ahold of her wrists and staring her in the eyes. She could feel her friend shaking as she looked back at her fearfully. The Fearless never saw this happen before. The Innocent was usually so calm and so collected.

"The shadow man told me. He made me kill Saber, he made me give Sayuri to Silversea, he made me cut myself. I need to find Blizzardo now," she said quietly, her voice barely above a whisper. She hugged her pelt close to her and looked away. "I'm sorry." The Innocent then dashed away into the forest. If she couldn't have the Fearless as her moirail then at least she'd try to find her matesprit by herself. She didn't need anyone's help. She had herself and her insanity. The shadow man would love to help.

"Varien, where will we go to?" the Innocent asked herself. Yet it was quiet, no response. She sighed, sitting down against a tree, hearing hundreds of thousands of trolls scream in pain and agony.

Pyralspite breathed fire at many trolls as the Summoner flew with her, screaming out with determination. The Grand Highblood roared out orders for the trolls to kill anyone that was lower than them, everything destroyed once they reached the end of it.

Mindfang smiled up at the Summoner. It only seemed like yesterday that they met. He fell onto her from a tree and she wrote in her journal. She was sweet, he was clumsy, she became a pirate, and he became a rebellion to Her Imperious Condescension. In the end, they met again and fell in love like they did sweeps ago.

Mindfang coughed up blood, holding her chest of a big cut that leaked her cerulean blood. Even after the revolution, the Summoner stood in front of Mindfang, remembering what he had promised her. He couldn't stop fate, he had to kill her. He raised his lance up over his head and made it go through her stomach. She bit her lip making a high squeak noise from the pain. But she held onto the lance, refusing for him to lift it back up.

"H-Hey..... Don't cry.... Th-The last thing I w-want to see.... is y-your smile...." she said, smiling up at him. Bronze tears rolled down his cheeks, dropping onto her as he gave her a weak smile. He pulled the lance out of her torso as she slowly closes her eyes, keeping the smile on her face. He soon fell to his knees, crying as he held her dead, cold body close to his. It was truly a sad day.

Her Imperious Condescension didn't seem too happy, she walked up to the Psiioniic, grabbing him by the neck with a sickly, evil smile.

"We found our Helmsman," she replied to the other trolls that stood behind her, rather terrified of her. She was going to find the Demoness and kill her, then conquer other planets. She tossed the Psiioniic to the other higher blooded trolls and kept walking.

The Dolorosa's corpse was being carried by Dualscar as he then dropped it into the water for the big beast under it. She had asked him to leave, to die since she had no more reason to live without Kankri, the Signless, the Sufferer. It was a sad moment as the jade blood's body broke through the surface of the water. Dualscar waited a moment, staring down at her emotionless body before leaving.

The Disciple looked up at her wall, seeming to be dead inside by now, hugging the righteous leggings close to her. Her hand lightly dipped into a bowl of blood, writing over the walls of the preaches her matesprit told to all. Olive tears streamed down her face as she remembers her ex-moirail killed the Signless. She could never find a way to forgive him, spending the rest of her days hunting, then killing to write on the walls.

The Fearless soon buried Redglare's body, seeing as there was no more reason to keep carrying her around as her ghost passed on. The Fearless made her closest friend depressed for not wanting to be her moirail. She decided there was no reason to keep living so she headed to a top of a hill, to a ravine that went down deep with spikes shooting up like mini mountain tops. The gold blood's plan was to do suicide. She faced back, about to fall back into the spikes, and fell back when she wanted to actually keep living. Spikes penetrated her throughout her body as golden blood dripped onto the rocks that stabbed her.

There was a disease that was spreading to many trolls. It was quite deadly. There were also a ton of missing trolls that were around six sweeps. The Innocent cooked them up, coughing into her arm as a man in black clothes sat next to her. He was unrecognizable since his face seemed to be covered with a shadow. Soon enough the jade blood dug in, coughing some of it up before falling to her side, jade blood leaving her mouth as she appeared to be dead. The man beside her stood up, starting to move her body into the fire to burn. He walked away, smiling to himself.

"Such a shame to trust such a lout like me in her mind. Too bad I'll spare all of you for the next story. Maybe I'll tell you my real name, then," he said, chuckling as he tossed the journal into the fire. The one that was said to be from Universe.

"And that's the end. For now, at least."