Journal 4

December, 6
It's strange that the Summoner killed his matesprit. Why would someone wish to be killed? You can't make up a sin like that. I also gave all my money to the tavern for many reasons. You remember the flushed crush I talked about when I started writing? He became sort of.... a host? A playboy? I don't really know the details, but I can say for sure that he is dashing. I was infuriated for a bit because a troll was all over him, saying he was his matesprit. I doubt the demon himself hasn't found a specific true love yet. He possibly has a kismesis, but not a matesprit. He probably has a moirail! Yet I digress, I am a high blood after all. I was told I couldn't trust a low blood like him since that would be.... sinful, you know? I hate sins, have I told you that already? I'll have to flip through this journal later to check.

December, 2
I think my magic is coming back, maybe yours will, too. Or maybe you already had yours from the start. I can't blame my counterpart for making my magic dead for a bit. She did eat all of it, and I mean all of it. No wonder I have been weak. My magic is low, meaning my blood is low, too. She was rather hungry, and my magic is good for food. I might as well eat myself if I need to! By the way, how are you doing on your own? I know it's been a while since the Caretakr's.... I mean, the Innocent's arrest. Have you gone along with Sayuri, Luzuon, and Edward? Or are you alone? It would be the right thing to do since you are three sweeps younger than them. Maybe you ran into some other trolls your age. Did you make any friends? I wish you could respond to me. One day it will happen.

November, 31
It's so silent and unpleasant in the castle today. I'm happy you don't live here like many of the younger trolls. I don't want you to become some enraged troll. That is why I asked Sis to take care of you until you're old enough. It's weird to say sis when I'm the alternate of that rainbow blood. I don't exactly have the exact same blood.... I'm a neon after all. Don't tell anyone about it, it's our little secret after all. Please be good.