6

--------
Yugo
--------

"You are now worthy." The voice said.

I looked from the suit to his hooded face.

"But-" I hesitated.

What I kept hidden was how I felt. I worried I would everyone down. I worried that I wouldn't be a good King to my people. I took a shaky breath feeling my emotions rise.

"This is a heavy responsibility, but I know you will carry it well."

"I don't want this!" I blurted, feeling my hands shake.

The words started flowing before I could stop them.

"I'm not r-ready! I'm don't understand anything about being a king! I-I can barely pass the trail, what if I face someone stronger-"

My heart stalled think about the eleatrope war.

"I couldn't protect my people before..." I whispered to myself.

Two hands gripped my shoulders causing me to flinch.

"Stop this!" The voice snapped. "You saved your people!"

I began to speak but he continued.

"Don't let anyone make you think otherwise! You were a legendary King, you put your people first. Not every war is won, but sometimes that doesn't matter!"  His booming voice echoed.

"How do you know this?" I asked.

The voice sighed letting go of my shoulders.

"Yugo...you will not understand this now. but I can not tell you, not until it's time..."

"Wh-"

The voice heald his hand stopping me.

"Not until it's time." The voice repeated.

I sighed letting it go. I didn't want to, but I knew the voice wasnt going to break.

"Thank you" I said smiling softly.

"For what." The voice said chuckling.

"For helping me see..."

I could feel him smile under his shaded hood.

"You just needed to be guided, the rest you already knew."

I nodded upstanding.

"Still." I said,  smiling fully.

"Now, you must get going. You have much to do."

I nodded holding my breath as I turned.  Into another adventure, into something diffrent. Stepping forward I walked to the now open door. Before I stepped out I glanced back at the were the voice was standing.

Until it's time

Then I stepped out.

Instead of stepping into the dark hallways, I stepped into the outdoors. I covered my eyes letting my eyes adjust to see I was standing on top of a tall mountain, that looked over the dry beaten land. Stepping forward I went through a portal and raced down to the bottom and stopped, really taking it in.