Intro

Title 我靠美食拯救星际[直播] I rely on food to save StarCraft [Live]
Author 一只啾啾

  *Live·Gourmet·Territory* Interstellar actually only drinks nutrient solution and doesn't engage in food? ! Wen Mengle said that the future is bright!

One day in 1443 of the star calendar, a live broadcast room of Gumeng Snack Restaurant quietly appeared at the top of the luck search list, and it couldn't be refreshed no matter what.

This caused many interstellar people to have a rebellious mentality, good guy, I want to see who you are!

After entering, it was out of control. Hey, what are the white ones? It looks like a small bug egg of the Zerg! Eh~ Why is this lump of yellow still duang duang? Huh~ This is so miserable.

A bird has its feathers plucked? What does the anchor want to do? ! The interstellar man squatting in front of the light curtain: That's weird, take another look!

As time goes by, the fragrant aroma of food is passing through some old sensors, wafting around every interstellar person who is watching the live broadcast.

This... is this magic? Wen Mengle looked at the dazzling array of ingredients on the many distant desolate stars on the star network, and she was so reckless!
Let her save those shelved ingredients!

Roasted chicken with crispy skin and tender meat, juicy steamed buns, silky and dense cheese cake, sweet and sour hand-made lemon tea Starman: Help! The nutrient solution in my hand is not fragrant at all!

Soon, the Interstellar Federation Disease Research Center was surprised to find that since the discovery of the genetic disease, the number of mental riots showed a downward trend for the first time.

After careful investigation, the source came from an ordinary live broadcast room? In the end, Wen Mengle started a business by relying on the live broadcast, and even owned a planet of her own, on which she wantonly expanded the territory and lived a carefree life~

Small theater 1: Wen Mengle stood on the empty territory, angry shee accuses the system, "I bought a turf planet with only land for 100 million?!"

Beautiful house drawings. "Look, host, this is your own planet. You can build any house you want."

Wen Mengle: I'm sorry, little money, I really need these houses! 【Life, food, wonderful! 】

Edible guidelines:
1. The food and production steps in the article refer to Baidu Encyclopedia, recipes, videos, documentaries, not all original, a few privately created, hereby declare.
2. Overhead, very empty, privately set up like a mountain!
3. Open the golden finger, the heroine! 4. The emotional drama is late!