Chapter 11 - 20

ʚChapter 11 Honey Crispy Crunchy Beast

    Growing food? What is this stuff?

    Wen Mengle watched the light curtain quietly appear in front of him, and the sound of the system rang in his ears.

    It's just that she was outside, and it was not convenient for her to check the specific situation, and the system only appeared for a moment, and then faded away. It didn't seem to be an urgent matter.

    Wen Mengle put this matter aside for the time being, what is more important now is to find out, she knelt down to check what happened.

    According to the system's reminder just now, she collected all five kinds of ingredients, recalling the crayfish last night, the fish she ate just now, the fungus, mushrooms, sweet potatoes and...Wen Mengle picked up the things in the soil, and finally

    confirmed Added another ingredient, potatoes!

    There are six kinds of fish here. Does it mean that the fish that was eaten but not taken away is not counted? No, didn't she buy a lot of potted vegetables yesterday? Those are not included for no reason?

    While thinking, she shook off the sweet potato and potato mash, and placed them next to each other, "I don't know what kind of these two are."

    She had only seen large potato fields or sweet potato fields before, and the yields of these two were high. , so the whole piece was turned out and piled on one side as high as a hill.

    Now that she has seen the amount, she plans to collect a little more and go back. In addition to steaming and eating directly, she can also filter out the starch and make other delicacies. She can also store it and keep it as a seed.

    On the other side, Lin Jinsheng and Xiaoyi quickly filled the small bucket, straightened up and shouted towards Wen Mengle, "Sister Wen! Your bucket is full! Do you want to collect it?" Wen Mengle directly used     a The super big bag collected all these crops and threw them directly into the space button. After standing up and clapping their hands, there was a wild apple tree next to their eyes, and now they had the materials!     After she had laid several apples, she heard Xiaoyi and the others shouting not far away.     "All full? Enough is enough!" The fungus and shiitake mushrooms each picked three full barrels, and they should be able to produce a lot of dry goods when they go back to dry.

    She looked at the time, and readily transferred a few hundred coins to Xiao Yi, "Thank you for helping me collect it, how about it, if you come to collect it regularly and send it to me, I can pay you, how about it?"

    Wen Mengle looked at the younger ones. Although they are children, they seem to be brave and resourceful and have their own ideas, and they value love and righteousness. She can't come out often. If they help her find ingredients at any time, it will Much more convenient.

    Moreover, it is estimated that there will be new tasks for the systematic food planting just now, and there is no harm in cooperating with them.

    "Sure! Sister Wen, you can contact me directly whenever you want, and we will definitely deliver it to you!"

    Wen Mengle saw that they were a little more lively and childish than when they just met before, He also couldn't help touching Xiaoer's braid.

    "Miss Wen, if I have something to do here, I'll leave first. Xiaoyi, if you have something that you can't solve, you can also come to me." Lin Jinsheng looked at the time and was about to leave. As for Xiaoyi, he found it for him. Forget God Grass, maybe they will be needed in the future.