Chapter 91 - 100

ʚChapter 91 Preserved Egg Lean Meat Congee

    Then don't refuse... Do you want to make a living under Bai Yunxing's group of people?

    Thinking about the Ji family's handwriting in the previous incidents, there may be high-level figures behind their backs, and if they go back, they may be able to trip them up.

    Thinking of this, Qi Xiaoxiao felt a little choked up and panicked, and her expression was not very good.

    Seeing her cold face, Wen Mengle was probably thinking of something again.

    "Don't worry, since they are the ones who came to your door, they have something to ask of us, so don't worry so much."

    If she guessed correctly, she probably came because of the two stores. It's coming, in Interstellar, the influence of the Zerg is much greater than she imagined.

    In the end, if we really can't agree, we just need to develop our business as a gourmet star. There is a lot of land here. Is it afraid that no one will come to develop it in the future?

    Hearing what Wen Mengle said, Qi Xiaoxiao also felt relieved.

    "Arrange a time with the other party, just go back and check the specific situation of the store."

    If you can negotiate this time, if you are not sure, you can open a few more stores and come up with some new foods.

    "Okay then, I'll discuss the time with the other party, and I'll go back to see when I'm free."

    Since Wen Mengle said so, he must have thought of a countermeasure, so he answered the other party with peace of mind.

    Soon, news came from the other side.

    "Mengmeng, the other side told me that we can go over and have a chat next Monday."

    Wen Mengle looked at the time, it's just a working day? This is really a bit rushed, probably a little anxious.

    "Okay, just go back with Wen Yi and the others." In the evening

    , she began to teach a group of apprentices again, and now she cooks a few home-cooked dishes, like Zhou Cang and Grandma Zhou. If she cooks in the cafeteria in the future, You don't need to be so anxious.

    After learning some dishes, you can start your business when your level is about the same, and then slowly update the style in the future, and you can also exercise your cooking skills.

    Tonight's meal is still cooked by myself. Everyone thought as they ate, it seemed that eating too much would not be so unpalatable.

    When going to bed at night, the brothers and sisters all slept in a big room with a few beds over there, feeling full of security in the same room.

    Wen Er curled up under the quilt and asked Wen Yi, "Brother, didn't you say you wanted to eat something delicious when you came here yesterday? Why did you eat the food you cooked yourself all day today?" In the past, they would also be on the

    sidelines To make some pasta or something, today they are all dishes that need to be cooked, so it's no wonder they are in a hurry.

    Moreover, they are still small, and their strength is not too great. Some of them admire themselves for being able to cook barely edible dishes.

    How do I know this?

    Wen Yi was also bitter in his heart. Although they would learn from Wen Mengle in the past, they hadn't completely learned a few dishes, so they could eat delicious meals in the morning and evening.