Chapter 31 - 40

ʚ Chapter 31 Stewed Chicken Soup with Mushrooms

    This time, the spaceship Wen Mengle chose is no longer the slow-moving style that she used to come here, but the fastest limit calculation can reach the Wandering Star on time within two hours.

    After boarding the spacecraft, she felt that she just squinted her eyes and heard the announcement of the next station.

    Standing on the land of Wandering Star again, the snow in front of him was covered with snow, and it seemed that Luoxue's posture was bigger than that of Blue Starfish.

    "Wandering Star has a special geographical location. Three-quarters of the year is winter. Last time we came, it happened to be a relatively short spring." Wen Mengle found out the

    star brain of Xiaoyi before. They still kept in touch for a few days, such as asking how to send the picked mushrooms and fungus, how much more they need, and whether they need to collect others.

    [Xiaoyi: Miss Wen, the weather is bad recently, I can't go out, I have sent out the latest batch. 】

    The last conversation was three days ago, and she never received any news after replying.

    "Let's find Xiaoyi first, should we go shopping first?" Lin Jinsheng helped his hat. Although the clothes can keep warm, they didn't cover the top of his head. As an important part of the body's heat dissipation, he still took care of wearing a hat.

    Wen Mengle pulled out the dialogue box, "Call them out and ask for their wishes." If they don't want to, she can't force these children to leave with her.

    Lin Jinsheng found out the information he had collected before, "The Vagabond program is still indispensable, but as long as the identity background is clean, there is a certain income, and the federation is willing to do a return visit, it can basically be done." After speaking, he looked up and saw Wen

    Mengle Dazed, "What's wrong?"

    "He deleted me?" Looking at the red dot behind the message, Wen Mengle expressed surprise.

    It turns out that Interstellar also uses such an easy-to-understand method to tell the deleted people?

    "How come?" Lin Jinsheng quickly found Xiao Yi's contact information from his list, and sent a message to him, and a red exclamation mark also appeared on the interface.

    "It seems that something happened." Wen Mengle didn't believe that the other party would delete them for no reason, unless it was something more urgent, such as...

    She and Lin Jinsheng looked at each other, suddenly blessed.

    "That star brain!"

    "Shouldn't the star brain belong to him?"

    They had seen the problem with the star brain before, and it seemed to be the reason.

    "But how do we find them? They won't be beaten like the Youfeng brothers and sisters..."

    Lin Jinsheng remembered the things in the village. The wandering stars here are basically children without status. It couldn't be easier to bully.

    "Let's go to the previous location and look for it, maybe there will be some clues over there." Wen Mengle called out the place where he picked honey last time, Xiaoyi even secretly hid the Goddess Grass there.

    Looking at the sky, it's still early. You can chat online at the Alien Beast Farm first, and then pick it up at the scene. At present, the safety of the younger ones is more important.