Chapter 21 - 30

ʚChapter 21

    Blue Starfish is already in winter, even a bit colder than Baiyunxing, but the farmland not far away seems not to be affected by the temperature, it looks more like it is growing in a suitable season, and it looks like it is already mature It's time to harvest.

    It's just that the fact that there may be a main food in front of her slowed down her pace. She clicked on the map in the system and looked carefully. No wonder there are so many main food locations, but this place is the most crowded.

    They are all planted together, can they not be crowded?

    Lin Jinsheng thought for a few moments in the car, what else did he not understand? When he came back to his senses, he saw that Wen Mengle had already got out of the car, so he quickly got out of the car and followed.

    "Miss Wen, here... what do you want?" He looked around after getting out of the car. The surrounding trees looked extraordinarily deserted in the white snow, and it was early in the morning, which made people feel in a quiet space.

    "Well, I can't say for sure now." It's an owner's thing, or can I see if I can buy it?

    The two walked cautiously towards the wooden house not far away. When they were ten meters away, alarms sounded all around.

    Amidst the sound of whistles, many small animals were disturbed, and there was also a faint commotion in the forest. The two stood there as if nothing had happened, and did not continue to move forward.

    After a while, a middle-aged man wrapped in a thick black blanket appeared in front of his eyes. He seemed to be familiar with the sound of the siren, and a deep voice came, "If you touch it by mistake, leave." "Hello, I want

    to Can you sell me the things grown in these fields?"

    Wen Mengle pointed in the direction of the farmland, there are too many types here, she still wants to try to buy, if she misses it, she will waste more More time to collect.

    Unexpectedly, when the other party heard her words, he flashed in front of her in the blink of an eye, with his hands directly on her shoulders, Wen Mengle inexplicably felt a sense of danger.

    "You said, this is farmland? What do you want these things for?"

    If there is any danger, Wen Mengle is very frank, "For cooking, I came here to find ingredients." "

    Food? What's your name?"

    "Wen Mengle, I don't know your senior's name?" She raised her eyes Looking at the normal communication with the other party, what she said was indeed the truth, so the other party saw quite clear eyes.

    Wen Mengle felt that the dangerous smell disappeared suddenly, and the man in front of him smiled a little, "So it's Miss Wen, just call me Uncle Lan, which one do you want? I can sell you some .”

    Lin Jinsheng only felt an inexplicable atmosphere pass by, and he followed Wen Mengle into someone else's territory, unconsciously tensing up, his mental strength told him that this place was quite dangerous.

    Just as he was about to remind Wen Mengle, Uncle Lan in front of him turned his head and said, "There are a lot of hidden weapons installed here, you'd better not walk around at will." Lin Jinsheng looked at Wen Mengle who was as steady as an old dog, and suddenly he did

    n't I'm scared, no matter how bad it is, there are people with me.

    Wen Mengle looked sideways at Lin Jinsheng, who had relaxed a little, and shook her head in her heart. This man has a high level of force, but she felt a little familiar, and there was hostility at first, and then the feeling disappeared.