Chapter 51 - 60

ʚChapter 51 Making Drinks

    At this moment, Tsui Hark just exited the studio. Today is a holiday, and the store's business is even worse than usual. Baiyunxing doesn't have many attractions, and the only theme park is far away from him.

    So I closed the door in the evening, and watched the live broadcast of Gumeng Snack Restaurant with Xu Qianqian.

    "It's a pity I didn't win." Xu Qianqian looked at the light curtain that had already drawn the lottery with regret, "Dad, how is your check-up at the hospital today?

    " She worried that there would be a big attack on the disease later, so she asked her father to go to the hospital for a checkup.

    Tsui Hark shook his head, "The doctor didn't find anything. After the physical examination, he said that some values ​​are decreasing, and there is still a possibility of getting sick. Let me pay attention on weekdays."

    Then he sighed, there are very few terminal illnesses in the interstellar world, but this mental riot is a thorn, always at the top of the list of diseases, deeply branded in the hearts of everyone.

    The next day when he was planning to go out to talk to his friends about this matter, he met Wen Mengle who came over with his things as soon as he opened the door.

    "Good morning, Uncle Xu, I came here today to chat with you about the house." Wen Mengle put the snack pack that he had prepared earlier on the table.

    The recent supply of exotic animals has not been discussed yet, so I had to take some food that was prepared before, plus some snacks that I have recently researched. In addition to toffee and biscuits, there are some pork and beef jerky and the like.

    "Xiao Le...what's the matter? It's too polite to bring so many things here." Seeing the gift in her hand, Xu Hark subconsciously blurted out excuses.

    As soon as Xu Qianqian heard the movement, she saw a strange woman at the door of the store. Although she didn't recognize Wen Mengle's face, when she looked down and saw her hands, she immediately remembered the hands of the anchor in the live broadcast room. Can she remember? ?

    "This is..." Even though she knew that Wen Mengle had rented her own house, she still couldn't believe it when the other party appeared in front of her.

    "Qianqian, this is the tenant of our house, Miss Wen." Worried that his daughter would lose her composure, Xu Ke hurriedly introduced her.

    Wen Mengle smiled, and pushed the gift inside, "Uncle Xu, I came here this time to tell you that I want to buy that house directly."

    Although she didn't come back to live very often these days, but the layout of the house she I am still very satisfied, not to mention that there are many hydroponic vegetables grown by myself inside, it will be a bit troublesome to move away.

    Now the place behind the small villa has been planned. If you have your own territory in the future, you will still move out from there. Since you have to move, you don’t have to worry about it first. The house price of Baiyunxing is not too high. , the full payment is not a big problem.

    In fact, compared with the main star and the second-level star, the population of the last meteor is much smaller, and it can even be seen that it is not prosperous, and the population is not as good as those planets with a population of billions at every turn.

    Thinking about it this way, the tasks given by the system don't seem to be difficult. There are many planets in the interstellar world, and the population is also large.