Chapter 121 - 130

ʚChapter 121 It escapes from TA, they are hard to fly

    Anyway, Huang Haomin was finally able to leave this place.

    When I first came out, I still thought that I must choose manual operation next time, but after leaving this place, I found that I missed it a little.

    I don't know what will happen at the beginning of the game. Is it possible that an NPC will come to buy it? I don't know what kind of breakfast he can make.

    When he came back to his senses, he was already standing near the food area, and found that the breakfast shop was closed, and more shops nearby had opened for business.

    Delicious stir-fries, home-cooked dishes, buffet hot pot restaurants, and many specialty shops are even more dazzling than in the morning. Just seeing these shops makes them feel hungry.

    "Husband, you talk a lot. You should come over to eat at this time. The buffet is limited to two hours."

    Lin Qiao is very interested in this buffet. From the literal meaning, does it mean to do it yourself?

    As he spoke, he dragged Huang Haomin, who was still choosing, into the buffet shop. After paying a certain fee and deposit at the door, he walked into the shop curiously.

    "This store seems to be quite expensive." The cost is almost ten times that of breakfast, but the decoration inside is very luxurious, and when you enter the entrance, you will see a super large round table, and the two stepped floors above are full of people. food.

    Under the guidance of the intelligent waiter, they almost turned their heads and stared at the food, and walked to their seats.

    After sitting at the spacious table and explaining the rules of the buffet, they ran to the food delivery area.

    "It turns out that self-service is to bring the food you want to eat by yourself, and there are special ovens and hot pots that you can operate by yourself."

    Huang Haomin took a closer look, and there are chefs who specialize in some dishes on the scene. If you don't want to do it yourself, you can go there Take a look at what's just out of the pan.

    However, he is still willing to do it himself. He took a lot of meat and seafood, and there is a cookbook on the table. He just read it. There are many ways to teach people how to barbecue and make hot pot.

    Next to these foods, there are special explanations on how to deal with them, how many minutes to bake or how long to cook before they can be picked up.

    There are also many long tables filled with various cold dishes, snacks, cooked food, fresh fruits, and many special foods.

    In short, if you look around, it's all food.

    "Husband, come and try this roasted leg of lamb. I just queued up to get it back. Each person can only take one at a time, but this size is enough to eat."

    Lin Qiao's plate was filled with roasted lamb the size of an arm . Legs, the burnt brown skin is crispy, and the mutton inside is crispy and delicious.

    It is rare to see other people who can cook on the spot. The food star must have spent a lot of money this time. It is really not easy to invite so many employees back and train them to this level of cooking.

    Huang Haomin went back and forth at least three or four times when Lin Qiao was queuing up, and the last time he went to make the sauce and came back with two glasses of drinks.