Chapter 81 - 90

ʚChapter 81 Crunchy Ice Cream

    The layout of the room is no different from other houses, but there was an empty passage in the middle of the living room, but now there is an oversized table installed.

    There are also many dishes and kitchen utensils on the table, so messy that people can't tell which ones are used and which ones are clean. Although the bottom of the pot next to it is not turned on, the smoke keeps rising.

    "Sissy is back! Mom is almost ready!"

    Mother Le was scrambling in front of the pot, otherwise Le Qian would have made a sound, and she would not have noticed that her daughter had returned.

    Although Lexi was still young, she moved very nimbly. She stood on tiptoe to open the window and turn on the ventilation system.

    "Mom, don't do that, I brought you pearl milk tea, come over and have a drink."

    Pearl milk tea?

    Le's mother immediately remembered that the anchor had done it before, but she didn't grab it at that time, so she immediately put down what she was holding.

    "Sissy, what did you just say?"

    Le Qian raised the milk tea cup in her hand to Mother Le's eyes, "Hey! This is it!"

    The little pearls and light brown liquid in the milk tea cup are exactly the same as what I saw before unanimous.

    "Where did this come from?"

    Le's mother was surprised, the anchor didn't make milk tea today!

    "There is a shop near our school..."

    When Le Qian was trying to express her high opinion of fresh tea, many children more or less said this after returning home.

    It’s okay not to know, it’s over as a nostalgia, and one who knows about food is fresh and related food immediately wakes up.

    What? Pearl milk tea? Fresh Food opened? Why is there no news?

    There are not many students in the elementary school of Baiyun School, but there are quite a few fans among the parents who eat fresh food, and even after drinking the milk tea brought by the children, they immediately post on the food forum. After briefly talking about this incident, they still vaguely Some are proud that they can eat offline food.

    【What's this? Pearl milk tea? It doesn't make sense, the anchor didn't mention this today! 】

    【It must be fake, I don't believe it! Unless it's next to my house! 】

    【Baiyun School? I want to ask my child, why didn't he tell me? 】

    I didn’t believe it in the post, so the poster posted a picture and put some simple decorations on the side to make the whole cup of milk tea look more stylish.

    【Fresh tea? It really looks like the style of eating fresh! ]

    [Does the offline store mean that you can go to the store to buy at any time? Damn it, why don't I live in Baiyunxing! ]

    [Let's see how far it is from me...it seems okay? Check it out tomorrow! ]

    [I just asked the kid, there really is a new store opening, but this guy just went to play with his friends. ]

    [I'm a little curious, is it really the store opened by the anchor? Why not reveal something? 】

    Many people in the food circle expressed their curiosity. Why didn’t they tell their fans about the opening of the restaurant? It was so hard to look forward to the offline restaurant, and they all wanted to try it.