Chapter 41 - 50

ʚChapter 41

    Chen Shiliang, who was still devastated, suddenly raised his head and stared at the person in front of him, while Ji An, who was angry at the side, waved his hand, "I know what you do, isn't it just those things, it's not as delicious as that account. "

    Jiang He pursed his lips unwillingly when he heard Ji An's words, hesitated for a moment and gritted his teeth to introduce himself again, "I have studied the technique of that anchor, give me some time and I can reproduce the same dishes." Wen

    Mengle The tutorial has never been hidden, and the finely edited video will release the materials and techniques at the end. Last time, he was arrogant and only chose the same kind of strange beast but ignored her practice.

    Now that the opportunity came, he had to thoroughly understand those tutorials and make a good show of himself.

    After Ji An heard this, he calmed down a little, "How sure are you?"

    Jiang He recalled those tactics, and had to say that the other party explained them in great detail, "At least 50%!"

    Chen Shiliang pondered for a while. , "Master Ji, I will ask the following people to create a new account now, and I will be able to go to Baiyun's live broadcast hot spots after I prepare it. I will talk to Wen Mengle later and see if I can renew the contract." If you can renew the contract

    , These things are nothing, Ji An nodded, "Let's do it like this, by the way, which platform did she say she wanted to jump to?" It's time to check carefully to see who robbed him.     Qi Xiaoxiao had known for a long time that they would do other things in the future. When Shiweixian registered, they used the information of Wen Mengle, who is also the largest shareholder in this platform. Qi Xiaoxiao himself took a small share, and by the way, he also brought Lin Jinsheng together. stake.     The contract signed with Ji An was drawn up half a month ago. At that time, the other party also used many means to assess the risk of this acquisition, but they missed the step of checking the other party's contract. Wen Mengle's contract was only one Yue's incident made them lose a lot.

    In fact, this time can be regarded as a spectacle in the live broadcast industry. In the current interstellar world, being an anchor is at least signing a half-year contract. A one-month contract basically has no benefits or exposure. pink?

    There are very few people who signed this position. The last few live broadcasts on the front page were Qi Xiaoxiao who gave up her account and gave up her position in exchange for such a big exposure, so no one doubted the timeliness of the contract, let alone It's the last day, and she's still live streaming.

    Seeing that her live broadcast interface was cut off, Wen Mengle didn't have an explanation, so she guessed it in her heart, so she simply switched to the fresh food platform she developed.

    The color of this platform is different from most of the black and white on the market, but uses similar tones of orange and red, which looks warmer. The opening animation is a cute villain holding a spatula.

    After entering, there is currently only Wen Mengle’s account on the platform, which still uses the name of Gumeng Xiaodian. She doesn’t plan to log out of Baiyun Live, and the video can be reserved to attract traffic. Later, she will edit the video she transferred to the platform. At least the fans who came after knew where she was.     This platform intends to only focus on food-related categories, and we can also post some introductions of ingredients later, so that the food concentration of the entire platform will be high, and it will be easier to manage in a unified manner.     Just as she was carefully groping for her new platform, Qi Xiaoxiao walked in from the door and threw something over before she reached her. Wen Mengle subconsciously took it and took a closer look, a card?     "Here is the 50 million yuan that the bully bought my shares. Take it." Qi Xiaoxiao threw herself on the sofa not far away, turned over and picked up the toffee on the table, tore off the candy wrapper and bit into it. go down.     The toffee made by Wen Mengle is freeze-dried, and it will become softer when placed in a warmer place indoors. When the teeth are touched up and down, they bite open, and a milky fragrance bursts out, and the whole mouth is full of sweetness. The last bit of irritability she had about the scumbag was also eliminated by the smell of honey.     "This is your money, what do you want me to do?"